American voice mod

I have done a few of them. My server only allows files under 2 Mb so its in two files.

They are in Wav. format.<A HREF="http://www.stodge.net/combat1/American_Canadian_voice_B.zip" TARGET=_blank>American voice sound mod file 1

</A>American voice file 2

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Here are some redone files, and a few new ones.Redone_and_new.zip

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

I have done a few of them. My server only allows files under 2 Mb so its in two files.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow...the sensation of Clint Eastwood

type action is really enhanced! Fine

job, ol boy, keep em coming. :eek:

BTW, while you're at it, could you do

Goofy saying 'hyuck hyuck hyuck' to

replace the 'burn mother!' or 'nailed

him!' voice?

--Rett

[ 07-23-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Boy you can really feel the EMOTION in those guys voices! :eek: (Being Sarcastic) They would be much MUCH better if they didnt do that fade out thing, or the enthusiastic go go go :rolleyes: Also the quality would be improved if you didnt do the "hold nose" to change the voices, and didnt breath into the mike before or after you speak...I used your mod for a few minutes and that breath at the end made me collapse to the floor laughing..dont meen to be mean, but you should make the go go go a little more emotional (go go go on the A file) and dont breath into the mike after or before you speak... (The breathing reminded me of Rimmer on red dwarf on the Hollo ship episode when they did the mind patch...you fans of this show will know what I am talking about)iTS ALL A JOKE...SHEESH ALOT OF YOU TAKE THINGS WAY OUT OF PROPORTIONS..COMON DONT BE TO SERIOUS WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE A LAUGH...SECOND...IF ANY BASTARD SAYS I AM ROB\1 AGAIN I WILL SUE THEM FOR SLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fieldmarshall

[ 07-23-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

After carefully reviewing a whole bunch of posts by Panzerman and Fieldmarshall I have decided that, henceforth, Fieldmarshall will be known as Rob/1, at least until someone more Rob/1-like comes along. You are off the hook Panzerman. Sorry "Rob", but your posts are just too much like Rob/1's to let you have a pass as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wadepm:

After carefully reviewing a whole bunch of posts by Panzerman and Fieldmarshall I have decided that, henceforth, Fieldmarshall will be known as Rob/1, at least until someone more Rob/1-like comes along. You are off the hook Panzerman. Sorry "Rob", but your posts are just too much like Rob/1's to let you have a pass as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I also find it entertaining that Feldmarshall starts threads summoning Madmatt like he knows him personally like "HEY BALDY", etc. etc.

:rolleyes:

Me thinks Feldmarshall is another one of those teen-agers gone grognard, if you know what I mean.

I have reviewed these in the hope you will improve them. One in particular had me LMAO. Sorry, but it is true.

1000.wav : This one is OK.

1001.wav : This one doesn't appear as a .wav in the zip so I could not hear it.

1002.wav : voice gets abit shaky in the middle. Needs re done.

1003.wav : Doesn't really dound like he means it.

1004.wav : this ones not bad.

1005.wav : doesn't really sound like he wants them to move. More aggression in the voice is needed.

1006.wav : this one is quite good.

1007.wav : this one is OK. the voice should emphasise c'mon more.

1010.wav : doesn't sound like he means it. Actually quite funny to play it over and over again.

Hope you are not offended by my review. I'm just voicing my opinion. Get a friend with a scary voice round to scream into your mic?

FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO CALL MADMATT "BALDY" AND ANYWAY HE IS BALD HAVENT YOU SEEN THAT PHOTO OF HIM STARING INTO THE TANK BARREL?!(CMHQ MADMATTS MOD GUIDE) :mad:--Second.why must you people persicute ME?! Go bother some punching bag...like um...well I dont know find one...So bugger off! So leave me alone, I will keep MY BIIIIGGG MOUTH shut...yes I am a BLAAABBEEERRR MOUTH and instead of talking and complaining I should just shut up...yes I know...I admit it,,,so leave me alon!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

That Clint Eastwood is me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMFHO :D

I thought you were Rob/1 !?!?

This is the funniest mod i have ever heard! This has gotta rank alongside that now classic (infamous?) "Flourescent Green StuG" ("Like something from outta Space™ ") mod that Rob/1 produced a while back.

Looks like there's a new nick coming on for Rob. Expect to see a lot of new posts from "Clint" or "Dirty Harry" appearing soon, while messages from "Panzerman" strangely and suddenly, dry up. Watch then, how he tries to convince everyone that he is REALLY the old Panzerman, who used to be called Sherman, but is in fact REALLY Rob/1...ad infinitum.

You've made my day. Have you ever thought about going into comedy? ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanderer:

1005.wav : doesn't really sound like he wants

them to move. More aggression in the voice is

needed.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lack of aggression is what makes

it so brilliant. It sounds like a prep

school 15yr old after losing at tennis

to a girl for the 80'th time. I don't

know why, but for some reason it works

great together with the rest of the

stock voices.

--Rett

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

You've made my day. Have you ever thought about going into comedy? ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but then I saw FM and thought hay why do dum things when he dose. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanderer:

I have reviewed these in the hope you will improve them. One in particular had me LMAO. Sorry, but it is true.

1000.wav : This one is OK.

1001.wav : This one doesn't appear as a .wav in the zip so I could not hear it.

1002.wav : voice gets abit shaky in the middle. Needs re done.

1003.wav : Doesn't really dound like he means it.

1004.wav : this ones not bad.

1005.wav : doesn't really sound like he wants them to move. More aggression in the voice is needed.

1006.wav : this one is quite good.

1007.wav : this one is OK. the voice should emphasise c'mon more.

1010.wav : doesn't sound like he means it. Actually quite funny to play it over and over again.

Hope you are not offended by my review. I'm just voicing my opinion. Get a friend with a scary voice round to scream into your mic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They do have to be redone. I have no sound stage. Just done sitting at May computer screen so they wont sound 100%.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

I thought you were Rob/1 !?!?

This is the funniest mod i have ever heard! This has gotta rank alongside that now classic (infamous?) "Flourescent Green StuG" ("Like something from outta Space™ ") mod that Rob/1 produced a while back.

Looks like there's a new nick coming on for Rob. Expect to see a lot of new posts from "Clint" or "Dirty Harry" appearing soon, while messages from "Panzerman" strangely and suddenly, dry up. Watch then, how he tries to convince everyone that he is REALLY the old Panzerman, who used to be called Sherman, but is in fact REALLY Rob/1...ad infinitum.

You've made my day. Have you ever thought about going into comedy? ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely brilliant Manx! I couldn't have said it any better. ROTFLMAO. Flourescent Green StuG, that killed me!

But this still doesn't explain who this Fieldmarshall is. Whoever it is, I believe they were pulled from the same gene pool.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Absolutely brilliant Manx! I couldn't have said it any better. ROTFLMAO. Flourescent Green StuG, that killed me!

But this still doesn't explain who this Fieldmarshall is. Whoever it is, I believe they were pulled from the same gene pool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not likely... and didn't you try that one before? He is much more like you Max. Dum and dumer... those could be your new nick names. :D