Madmatt or BTS delete this post......

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

err...I'm about 2 months older than last time this question was asked...

btw, Fieldmarshall, since I'm old enough to be your dad, do your homework and get to bed, NOW!!!!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mace you old man good to your old foke home!

:D

Originally posted by Mace:

[QB]err...I'm about 2 months older than last time this question was asked...

btw, Fieldmarshall, since I'm old enough to be your dad, do your homework and get to bed, NOW!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt

Fieldmarshall, since you are just a pup as well as newbie here, why don't your do a search before you open you mouth.

This age thread has been done at least 4 times, that I can think of.

And since you are obviously not that bright, YES do go to bed, because I am sure you have summer school in the morning.

One more thing if your asking to be harassed, then just keep screwing with the Peng guys.

Lastly before you go to my profile and say to youself, this guy hasn't been here that long. I changed my name 8 to 9 months ago.

So I am sure if I would not have changed names my number would be in the 1800's to 2000.

SO GO TO BED!!!

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

Originally posted by Mace:

[QB]err...I'm about 2 months older than last time this question was asked...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt

Fieldmarshall, since you are just a pup as well as newbie here, why don't your do a search before you open you mouth.

This age thread has been done at least 4 times, that I can think of.

And since you are obviously not that bright, YES do go to bed, because I am sure you have summer school in the morning.

One more thing if your asking to be harassed, then just keep screwing with the Peng guys.

Lastly before you go to my profile and say to youself, this guy hasn't been here that long. I changed my name 8 to 9 months ago.

So I am sure if I would not have changed names my number would be in the 1800's to 2000.

SO GO TO BED!!!

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

--------------------------------------------

First of all this is my old screen name, so I am no newbie, and sorry I didnt do a search my internet connection has been on the fritze and when I do some crap it freezes, so I make a retraction on this I apologize and people who get 3.2 GPA dont have to go to Summer School, and once again I regreat doing a lousy search and am sorry and to you shatter I leave a note: PISS OFF!!!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

-Niles "FIELDMARSHALL" HIrschi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by niles:

--------------------------------------------

and to you shatter I leave a note: PISS OFF!!!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

-Niles "FIELDMARSHALL" HIrschi<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

Hey Boy why aren't you in bed yet???

No seriously, I probably was a little hasty in my remarks. I just kicked my buddies ass in a battle. I came to the board & I saw your post and felt like screwing with somebody.

My fault dude no hard feeling

Shatter

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

---------------------------------------------

Hey Boy why aren't you in bed yet???

No seriously, I probably was a little hasty in my remarks. I just kicked my buddies ass in a battle. I came to the board & I saw your post and felt like screwing with somebody.

My fault dude no hard feeling

Shatter

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok no hard feelings, and I regret not doing a search but my internet has been on the fritze like I said, so sorry to all for posting the topic and so on, same about the last one now if you will ALL excuse me I am going to go crawl in a hole and not come out for six weeks thank you and SALUDE!

-Fieldmarshall---formerly member 5020 Niles

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]