ASL's "Tanks in the Street"

I want to recommend to this forum this ASL scenario conversion from ASL2CM. I've just played it against the AI and it was a blast, in more ways than one. I recommend playing as the German vs. AI. It should also be interesting as a PBEM game. I remember playing it in ASL and, though a few changes were made in the CM version, it's just as fun.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

If you can't find it, I can email to you. You can find it in CMHQ Depot. If not, I am sending one to you.

No spoilers but I have played as German against Allied AI, May be I got lucky I have a Major Victory at the first try. My comment would be : it is a good scenario to practise of using tanks in streets.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

If you can't find it, I can email to you. You can find it in CMHQ Depot. If not, I am sending one to you.

No spoilers but I have played as German against Allied AI, May be I got lucky I have a Major Victory at the first try. My comment would be : it is a good scenario to practise of using tanks in streets.

Griffin.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a cool scenario if you play against the AI. My first time I got a minor victory against the AI as the German because I was too impetuous and got some of my tanks smoked by you know what.

I'm not sure it would be good as a PBEM game for the American side but if the American could set up an unbreakable defense he would have bragging rights.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.