'CLIPBOARD' orders menu mod now READY!

I've modded the orders menu in CM. It looks like a clipboard now with a notepad on it. You're better off swinging by my site (link below my name) and checking it out yourselves. I have worked pretty hard on this one and am pretty pleased with the results.

Also, 2 new scenarios are up in the Hysterical Scenarios section. I am still accepting submissions for this area so CHECK IT OUT!!

Minor tweaks: Shockwave movie slightly modified, and sidebar redone for quicker load times.

As always.... Enjoy, people!

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously already know what I think about that MOD but I'll have another go in the Forum.

>> Buildings, Vehicules, Terrain, all of that are cool but you are not ALWAYS playing them so you don't have to cope with their lack of brilliance 100% of the time.

And even though I'm a fierce user of Marco's, DD's, Magua's and others' MODs the interface and command screen is still there to bugger you.

USE DeanCo's MODs!!! Better yet! Buy them and then use them!!.

Thanks again for that tremendous addition to our collective gaming pleasure and for the time you took to make a perfect game better still...<<

Now get a life and marry the girl you moron!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 02-22-2001).]

Hey, any of you French people NW of Paris around Estraux? or whatever it's called?

Ta muchly smile.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Peter, Peter...That's like saying, "Do you know this town in Texas called Gurston" when really you're talking about Dallas. smile.gif I still haven't figured out where you're talking about. It's not even close to any town name I've heard of!

faux pas, faux pas... C'mon, you real French people, slice him to ribbons! smile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

AAARGH!!!

I can't get the d/load to work!

This mod looks fantastic! I want it! Everyone else is getting it, why won't it work for me??? AAAAGHAAAAARGH!!!!

Okay, I'm better now... but I still can't get the d/load to work... I keep getting 100% loss.

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy... Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

Originally posted by Mr. Clark:

AAARGH!!!

I can't get the d/load to work!

This mod looks fantastic! I want it! Everyone else is getting it, why won't it work for me??? AAAAGHAAAAARGH!!!!

Okay, I'm better now... but I still can't get the d/load to work... I keep getting 100% loss.

Mr Clark, it's posts like this that make it all worthwhile. The raw desire to get that mod at any cost... how well I know this feeling when I see a mod I want.

I have a crappy ISP though (comes with the cable, 5 mega, yes you read right, 5 WHOLE MEGA they give you), and I'm sure that at this moment they are regretting the fact that my poor 5 mega is soliciting so much attention right now.

YOU WILL HAVE IT, MR CLARK.

------------------

DeanCo--

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Nice job! Can you do one with the wording in German?

biggrin.gif

Woo ho! Never thought of that! What a cool idea! For our German friends! I would like to see it even though I don't understand a word of German. I would just like to see what that looks like. I will email you about this.

------------------

DeanCo--

well, your order menu page kicks me out (but only after it has fully loaded) because it wants some flash/shockwave whatever plugin thingie. Can you turn that off? Call me a Luddite or conservative, but I'm not going to get yet another one of those registry-messing, browser-compromising, simply system-wrecking media plugins...

------------------

"Me tank is still alive me churchill's crew must be laughing there heads off." (GAZ_NZ)

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

well, your order menu page kicks me out (but only after it has fully loaded) because it wants some flash/shockwave whatever plugin thingie. Can you turn that off? Call me a Luddite or conservative, but I'm not going to get yet another one of those registry-messing, browser-compromising, simply system-wrecking media plugins...

M Hofbauer, with all due respect sir, I'm not gonna turn off the movie. My site is about eye candy and the movie contributes to that effect, as do the blinking lights, etc. I want people who come to my site to have a more 'colorful' experience than they do with other sites, and if that means longer load times and incompatibilities, so be it.

I'm surprised you can't just say no to the plugin and click on the link anyway. If there really is a technical problem why you can't DL the mod, of course I will fix it.

(edit) Actually, I am thinking about making it so you don't have to load the movie, but I am working up to it. I am really having a gas putting all this stuff in for the moment. Once the newness wears off I probably will fix it, M Hofbauer.

------------------

DeanCo--

[This message has been edited by deanco (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by deanco:

Woo ho! Never thought of that! What a cool idea! For our German friends! I would like to see it even though I don't understand a word of German. I would just like to see what that looks like. I will email you about this.

And what about French ? DeanCo, did your French improve to the point you can translate "Move" or "Target" (this one is a trap) ?? biggrin.gif

If you ain't sure I can help...

I'm a "real' French, never heard about Estraux but here there's a lot of tiny villages...still...

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

And what about French ? DeanCo, did your French improve to the point you can translate "Move" or "Target" (this one is a trap) ?? biggrin.gif

If you ain't sure I can help...

I'm a "real' French, never heard about Estraux but here there's a lot of tiny villages...still...

Target...hmmm, I would say, 'viser'. Of course, there you would have a problem with Target Wide... Viser large?? smile.gif I am LMFAO as I write this! But is this a trick question?? Move is the hard one for me... Aller? Aller vers...??? I will mail you too, Pascal.

(edit) Cibler! Of course! That's gotta be it.

------------------

DeanCo--

[This message has been edited by deanco (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by deanco:

Target...hmmm, I would say, 'viser'. Of course, there you would have a problem with Target Wide... Viser large?? :) I am LMFAO as I write this! But is this a trick question?? Move is the hard one for me... Aller? Aller vers...??? I will mail you too, Pascal.

OK, you got it ! "Viser large" is somewhat funny but can be considered correct...

Well, the guys at Appui-Feu website made a French version of the game, but I just...huh...don't use it !

Just have to grab it though, and a look at their BMPs will allow us to put the *same* terms as in their version. I'll contact them. Keep in touch by mail, and thanks again.

But, oh, do you remind our 6 month old email game you *never* replied to ? Don't want to take on the challenge now ?