Looking for a winter Jagdpanzer IV mod?

Okay you forced me to open up the old spreadsheet I keep of all my mods installed. I do have a mod for the winter JPZR IV. It is called:

NewPz4

I believe this mod is at www.combatmission.com as part of a pack with the other Panzer IVs.

Also try www.combat-missions.net and use the MOD LIST for future reference. I believe this is the only JPZR IV winter mod available.

On a final note, Oh Fernando, Scipio, JuJu, Family, and the other way more talented than me modders is there a possibility that this might be done?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

Okay you forced me to open up the old spreadsheet I keep of all my mods installed. I do have a mod for the winter JPZR IV. It is called:

NewPz4

I believe this mod is at www.combatmission.com as part of a pack with the other Panzer IVs.

Also try www.combat-missions.net and use the MOD LIST for future reference. I believe this is the only JPZR IV winter mod available.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee thanks for those generic links. Now only if I could find that needle in that stack of needles. ;)

Ya I started a thread at least a year ago (under my old name) asking for a winter Jagdpanzer and non winter as well. Not a single person responded. So I just assumed not to many people use the Jagdpanzer or at least not in the winter scenarios.

Side note: the Jagdpanzer that Preist gave a link too, is not high-res. I believe I have every last mod available for download, since day 1 on several CDs. I just looked through all my CD's and I only have the original, a couple more non winter mods and the one from the link from Priest. Oh and 3 more for DFDR conversion.

Sorry there just are not many mods for the Jagdpanzer out there.

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]