V1.1 PATCH IS READY!

Guest Big Time Software

Hmmm..It seems as if I'm the only person who is bumping this. What does that say to me? That says that nobody else cares about the latest and the greatest the Combat Mission has to offer. I respect apathy. Don't get me wrong, but somebody else has got to help me out here. Sooner or later, my girlfriend will be over with some sweet sweet lovin and I can't stop and bump this thread.

Come on now. Give a guy a break up in here.

yeesh

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people never cease to amaze me. rolleyes.gif For those that complain about stuff in the FINAL v1.1 release without taking part in the Beta test, is a lot like buying a car without test driving it first, or even worse, buying it sight-unseen.

BTS gave us FOUR Beta patches over a 5 week period with tweaks or bug fixes suggested or found by people on this forum.

The whole idea behind doing a Public Beta test for this v1.1 patch was to hopefully make it the FINAL patch for CM:BO so they could start working on CM:B&B (Barbarossa & Beyond).

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LOOONG life!"--Minsc, BGII

"Boo points, I punch."--Minsc, BGII

"Buttkicking for goodness!"--Minsc, BGII

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Hmmm..It seems as if I'm the only person who is bumping this.

Of course not!

Since we're still waiting for 1.12, this one still need an occasional bump. wink.gif

Now the latest (accidental) bump was over a week ago...

Cheers

Olle

------------------

Strategy is the art of avoiding a fair fight...