Seeking Gamers aged 60+

I'm writing a piece about older gamers for a British mag and wondered if any CM vets fit the bill and wouldn't mind answering a few emailed questions (How did you get into PC gaming? etc)

Ideally Im looking for those aged 60+ who play games in a range of genres. (Not just CMBO) If you are old enough to remember or perhaps even served in WWII all the better..

All responses greatly appreciated.

Tim Stone

Headcount@clara.co.uk

I just gave my dad my old Campaign Series West Front and East Front disks on Saturday (along with those crappy Close Combat games). He played panzerblitz with me maybe a couple of times in my life, but he asked about the disks when he was unable to launch them on the computer that I gave him a few weeks ago.

I am VERY proud to state that my Dad was in an outfit that was very famous during WWII known as Merrill's Marauders. They served in China, Burma and India from 1944 to the end of the war. I believe a movie and even comic books were made about the outfit.

As he has not had the disks very long, I would say it would be a several weeks before he could provide you any comment concerning wargames. If you send an e-mail to me, I'll contact him, and if he says its okay, I'll send you his e-mail address.

[ 07-17-2001: Message edited by: Agua ]