im at school

Guest Rommel22

Let's just all be nice.

Flaming Newbies doesn't help. If any new that comse along and you people flame him than the person won't come back thus BTS looses money. (I know this guy aint a newbie, I am talking about future or other instances)

If I go visit a message board on another game and people are assholes I don't buy the game period.

Look at form a Money point of few. So don't be assholes, you make people not want to come here and BTS looses money. Just my thoughs on this.

If I get flame oh well, I am a little cld right now.

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

[This message has been edited by Rommel22 (edited 02-20-2001).]

Did someone jsut call me a bad Name?

smile.gif

Oh well .....

I was laughing at the at the "I'm at home with your girl friend" thing

now I thought that was funny.

OK ....

So the SIT REP here is a student goofing off at school, playing on the the computer, on the internet posts here on this forum says something pretty much OFF topic....

so someone else pokes fun at him and I think its funny. (re: the girl friend says "Hi" thing)

then someone else calls me a bad name ?

do I have this right? smile.gif

AND no for the record I am not a student and I am not goofing off at school.

Sorry to all the newbies I may have offended.

Hope that clears it up.

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 02-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 02-20-2001).]

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I was laughing at the at the "I'm at home with your girl friend" thing

now I thought that was funny.

That was great, yer right.

AND no for the record I am not a student and I am not goofing off at school.

Sorry to all the newbies I may have offended.

Hope that clears it up.

Me neither... i'm an underpaid corporate IT weenie wasting away in my cubicle when I should be working... Oh look, the little light on my phone is flashing AND my Outlook is flashing.... should probably go and answer something after readin a few more posts.

I got a better idea. Speaking of newbies and kids visiting the board, how about we don't swear like drunken sailors on shore leave in Singapore when attempting to express ourselves or our opinions. Such verbage aside from being a violation of the BTS BBS forum rules, is not a good indicator of the general level of sociological strata for which a newbie might wish to associate with.

I mean, since we're all concerned about our appearances and all. Someone get the rug cleaned, aka_tom, dust off them threads and wipe down the banner. Comeon guys, this place is a stinkin mess. Dirty threads laying around all over the floor, untested mods strewn about, (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! NATTER, NATTER, NATTER, I WORK HARD AND COME HOME TO THIS MESS!). For crying out loud, who knows, that might have been Prince Charles' kid or George Duhbya or something. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 02-20-2001).]

Guest Rommel22

This thread is Crap!

That's suppose to be funny, HA!

Is that the best you can do.

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Originally posted by Rommel22:

If I go visit a message board on another game and people are assholes I don't buy the game period.

Do you have the Day of Defeat Half-Life mod? I hate that message board...the people know nothing, are no help, and quite simply put are a real pain to deal with...I try not to visit...ever...

Guest Madmatt

Ok, I am not sure the point, relevance or attitude of this thread, so I am going to go ahead and abuse my authority and just lock it up.

I guess if you want to go and start it back up in the General Forum than that is fine.

Madmatt