May I wear the un-holy crown of shame and feces.

BTS will probably lock this up in a second but regardless, it really needs no reply.

In a previous post I, as they say, "dissed" on Pvt. Ryan, so I will apologize, shamefully of course.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

Are you bloody daft? You seem to be having the utmost difficulty understanding my post, should I baby sit you through its entirety? Am I, for some unexplicable reason, not making myself perfectly clear; not getting my point across, because I could have sworn the majority of people in here are not, in the slightest, confused by my wording.

Also, if you, sir Pvt. Ryan, (the originality of the name, wow) are in fact a member of the Peng team, I should tell you that they made a big mistake.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, here goes.

I, Amidst_Void, shamefully apologize to Pvt. Ryan for my unquestionably rude, hateful, and utterly idiotic comment. For the above comment, may palestinians throw sharp rocks in my general direction and also taunt me (Whilst still throwing sharp rocks), and May they recite passages from the Koran (Qu'ran) for the purpose of, perhaps, purifying me of the perversity and sin that resides in my pathetic excuse for a conscience. May I also be banished to a desert of a rather large size (actually a smaller desert will suffice as long as it's horribly torturous). When in this desert, may vulures circle around me and deficate on my face as I am looking up at them. When fatigue, dehydration and stomach cramps set in, may the vultures land on my unbearably ugly and repulsive mug and peck away at it to the point where there's a gap. When the pecking ceases may they eat of my brains of which I have none ect. Also, may I be the accursed (I used this word again, yes) red headed, freckle-faced step child that nobody loves and may flaming arrows pierce my buttocks.

So Pvt. Ryan, I apologize for my actions and hope that you will be kind enough to forgive me for my idiocy.

Also, a big round of applause to Slapdragon for making such good fun of me. Thank you for taking the time to research every aspect about my profile and posts and blow everything out of preportions, you are very good at it. (NOTE: I have since then corrected the misspelling of the incredibly simple city San Francisco), thank you for that. Also, I am not proud of my Juno account and I'm sure a free ISP would be better, or equal to, it's performance.

That's about it, may misspelled words not be present in my post (fingers crossed).

Edited because misspelled words were in my post

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]

Edited again, I have lost all respect for myself at this point

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMplayer:

The crown is, in any case, self-wrought.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I could have sworn I found an Unholy Crown of Shame and Feces while playing Diablo the other day. I think the Butcher dropped it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

Actually, I could have sworn I found an Unholy Crown of Shame and Feces while playing Diablo the other day. I think the Butcher dropped it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too found this very same item whilst playing Diablo II a few months ago. It was, however, dropped by one of the zombies that I was mindlessly swinging my sword at. I instantly threw the crown away as right when I put the bleeding thing on my hit points permanently stripped in half and I was faced with a penalty to all my attributes.

Or something.