Wanted: Mac Programmer for Special Mission.

I've been away for a while, and wont have the time until late May, but if no one else can do the tool before then I'll look into it. If RB can really import most of the code it shouldnt take too long to port it over. I just dont have the time before then to do it.

if someone else does most of the work, I can help with the RB aspect of things. I used it to create MCM3 a while back.

feel free to email me if you have questions regarding RB..

best,

dave

Ok, quick update on the conversion:

Looks like Real Basic will import most, if not all of the code from VB, with, of course some differences. I received a copy of the code and tested a few sections. Looks doable though.

I'll start getting smart on the command changes from VB to RB, and will poke around with the conversion when I can. It still looks like it will be late May for the mac version, but I'll do what I can to pull that in. Gotta keep the paying job tbough...

if anyone else is working this, let me know. Otherwise I'l provide an update once in a while, let you know how it is going. Rather interesting importing this, and with luck it wont take too much work. I havent gotten it to run under RB, too many differences in commands, but it appears it isnt too bad.

just thought I'd let you all know.

and the standard disclaimer: I could run into a show stopper at any time, so dont get too worked up just yet. ;)

best,

dave