Medals/Awards in CMBO?

I finally recieved the full version of CMBO today after being stuck with the demo for 2 weeks. :mad:

Anyway i thought i saw somewhere a list of medals/awards that where in CMBO and was just wondering if.

1. There are any?

2. How/when they are awarded?

3. How you find about it?

I looked through the manual but couldn't find anything in the index on awards/medals/promotions etc etc.

For no rational or logical reason, I have always thought that it is a shame that at the end of a battle, the game does not recognize the units involved, either with a medal (ala CC) or just a "most effective" or "hardest fighting" rating, like in 'Gettysburg".

I know you can get the info (More or less)yourself after the battle, but the little kid in me wants some instant gratification.

Yeah i agree Bucket.

I suppose you could call it nit-picking on an already great game and we could follow the crowd and suggest it should be in CM2.

Either way Awards/Medals/promtions etc would be nice but it's not the first thing i look for in a game smile.gif

Yes, awards would be great! I'd love to give a Silver Star to my Baz man who killed 2 Panthers in one game (!) and the Iron Cross for my Panzergrenadier Squad that once inflicted 32 infantry casualties and killed one Sherman and a Greyhound.

Great idea. BTS?

Gyrene