Roger Wilco?

I've used it for CM and others..been using it for more than a year (off and on)...takes some adjustments to make it clear...such things as not having your mic cord laying across any power cords, and getting your mouth the 'right' distance from the mike wink.gif It works ok, once you get used to it.

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

I have used RW for a long time with Rogue spear, Hidden and Dangerous 2 and a few other games with my gaming buddies.

However we converted to MSN as it proved to be more reliable and stable with much much clearer voice transmissions. On RW you can only talk or listen - not both at the same time, whereas MSN works like a regular telephone and its as clear as a telephone too!

We never tried RW with Combat Mission since we had already found that MSN was a far superior product - we still use it now and although there are a few hiccups and sometimes we lose voice connection it is the best all round voice communication program because even if the voice fails you can still remain in contact via text messages.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

MSN = Microsoft Messenger Service, available free for download at MSN.com or at www.download.com

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918