Attention all CM Utility/DoDad?Thingamajig Authors...CMHQ Needs YOU!!!!

Or at least info about your program. Here is the deal. We now have a growing list of really sweet CM specific utilites floating around but I don't know of any one site that has them all hosted or even a full list of these CM Essentials. Now, I am not talking about Mods here, I am talking about programs like the new BER (Random Endgame Generator) the web-based QB Randomizer, the PBEM Manager and the like.

What I would like is to have the people involved in these projects just drop me a line and give me a brief rundown on your tool, what it does, where it is hosted (I will link to it, I don't need to host the files unless you want me too) so I can start a new section on CMHQ called: CM Essentials Addons and Utilities.

I think it would be nice to have one comprehensive list of all the programs that are out there now as I am sure there are some that I am not aware of.

So, send me what ya got and I will do my part and make it known to the world!

;)

By the way, expect a HUGE Annoucement and Update this weekend at CMHQ (No, its not about CM2!)...

Madmatt

*Bump*

Madmatt, if you have not contacted Fuerte (Harri Pesonen @ fuerte@sci.fi ) yet, or he you, of PBEM Helper fame, just follow the links/contacts above.

Sincerely

Charl Theron

PS: MadMatt, any possibillity of reviving the original WineCape Mega-Thread so that Charles/Steve - you too! :D - can receive some South African wine if/when the above thread reages 10 pages? Thanks in advance.