Who said there was a lone gunmen?

Originally posted by SirOscar:

(geee look at all the school shootings lately, those students could not just be whacked there had to be a conspiracy)

Yes, I see... So what you are saying is that the CIA or the mob is behind these school shootings. I think you are on to something... rolleyes.gif

Besides... That "whacked" guy, whether Oswald fired a shot or not, pulled it off, and if it wasn't Oswald, well then... They got away with it didn't they? They don't sound all too wacked to me...

But then again.. I am just a rednecked, bucked toothed, gun tottin, machine gun shootin', NRA SOB, so what do I know?

Jeff

------------------

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 03-27-2001).]

Originally posted by SirOscar:

Croda

Ok so the CIA bumped him off, or the mob or Castro or the KGB, how does that change anything in your life or for that matter anyones?

'

It may not be a big deal to you but I am pretty sure it was a big deal to him and his family. It changed millions of peoples lives.

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 03-27-2001).]

Sir Oscar Wrote:

Sighhhhhhhhh This proves NOTHING!!! ... Besides, who cares?!!!!!!!!

Then:

Ok so the CIA bumped him off, or the mob or Castro or the KGB, how does that change anything in your life or for that matter anyones?

And finally:

YES you are RIGHT, it did impact our lives! It changed history...

Sir, you truly know how to craft an argument.

There is no need to snowball this into all the national school shootings. Both are tragedies involving guns, there is no similarity after that and drawing that parallel trivializes both tragedies.

I bet you that parents with son's in Vietnam who would have come home had Kennedy lived, but instead died because Johnson prolonged the war, then perhaps you'd think it mattered.