It's Official....I Quit!! Attrition apparently is the best form of warfare

Due to a ton of real life dropping on me, and almost no help whatsoever from the scenario designers, I have decided to pack it in. I have given Griffin Cheng all rights to, and ownership of, the Combat Mission Scenario/Operations Database. I wish Griffin the best of luck, and hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

I would like to take this time to thank the following...

Wild Bill Wilder and Kevin Kinscherf of Boots & Tracks for all their assistance and guidance, and for hosting the database.

SuperTed Quincey for giving me a "site" on the Forward Observer, and much moral support.

Gene "Strider" Anglen, Michael "Gonzoattacker" Gonzalez, Chris "Wolfe" Hare, Gary Barr and Matt Hyra for sending me the information for their scenarios. If only there were more designers like you.

And most of all, Griffin Cheng for having the desire to continue on with this project. Hopefully you will receive more help than I did.

Harv out

[This message has been edited by Harv (edited 03-20-2001).]

Guest wwb_99

Thanks Harv for all of your efforts. We scenario junkies apprecaited you.

WWB

------------------

Before battle, my digital soldiers turn to me and say,

Ave, Caesar! Morituri te salutamus.

M, you are entirely correct...no one is/was obliged to do anything, and that was definitely a passing shot.

I had such great hopes that the designers would rush out to help with the database, and when they didn't see the great thing that it was and could be (in my eyes anyways) I went from disappointment to frustration and finally to hell with it.

Someday I'll probably even apologize.

Harv