Gunnergoz has a home and it's at Der Kessel!

Right! Gunnergoz has a new home and it's HERE! no not here there! at Der Kessel of course!

His Hi-Res Grass, Tree bases and Bushes and Lo-Res water and marsh all for you green thumbs out there!

HAPPY PLANTING and WATERING!

Don't forget to check out his page with wonderful full screenshots to capture that Krodac (no not Croda) momment!

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

I'm glad that at least one of us is ADDING to their sites content. ;)

Keep up the good work!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D thanks Manx, I know how it is.. heh. I'm also very lucky to have Berli helping along with stuff, he's the best santa's litte helper who smokes cigars and spits acid that any Mr. Webmonkey could ask for too!

I was happy to get this done faster then I thought! Amazing what one can do between development meetings at work hehe..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

:D thanks Manx, I know how it is.. heh. I'm also very lucky to have Berli helping along with stuff, he's the best santa's litte helper who smokes cigars and spits acid that any Mr. Webmonkey could ask for too!

I was happy to get this done faster then I thought! Amazing what one can do between development meetings at work hehe..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I'm not so busy I don't have time to breath

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

When I'm not so busy I don't have time to breath<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT the hell you doing here posting!!!! get to work *snap o da whip*..

I tell you he runs out of cigars and girlie mags he looses track on what's important... sheesh.

:D

no realy, thanks berli... btw your not being paid for the time you post on the boards, its coming out of your monthly salery of.. *looks at the books* hmm it says here you owe me 5 bucks!!