2nd Story waypoint Bug?

I've noticed that when I place a waypoint for a unit on the second level, but I want to adjust placement, if I move the marker to the edge of the structure it immideately drops to the first floor. I didn't have this problem in the demo and later beta versions. Has any one else noticed this, can help?

------------------

'The engine of the tank is no less a weapon than its gun'

[This message has been edited by Radar (edited 03-19-2001).]

Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

I notice that, some time it is worse, the troop refuses to move to 2nd floor.

Griffin.

I only encountered this situation when other units already were placed in that house.

When you try to move a unit too close to another in a building, they wont't enter it.

And as Pvt. Ryan wrote, use the "5"-view when plotting orders into a house, works fine for me.

------------------

Klotzen, nicht kleckern!

ParaBellum,

This is not the case for me. I was playing "A Walk in Paris" in CM 1.12 when ordered a sharpshooter, who was well ahead from the rest, refuse to move upstairs, but rather stay at the same location at the buttom floor.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Come to my Combat Missing Command Post (CMCP) at http://www.angelfire.com/games3/CMCP/

Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

ParaBellum,

I was playing "A Walk in Paris" in CM 1.12 when ordered a sharpshooter, who was well ahead from the rest, refuse to move upstairs...

Griffin.

Ah, Paris, that's the clue!

I'm sure your sniper just walked into the Folies-Bergère Club and refused further orders!

biggrin.gif

------------------

Klotzen, nicht kleckern!

Hehe.. beerchug.gif

ViVe La.. francais.gif

Yes I use the 5 view to help place. Yet if I move the waypoint box to touch the edge of the structure it will reset to the ground floor.

[This message has been edited by Radar (edited 03-20-2001).]