I love you guys

Soldiers,

Thanks giving is over, remeberance day is ahead (And Xmas is creeping closer). Its Fall. What a better time to express my feelings. I've been here for a year and a 6th, and I'm proud to say that I keep comming back. And latley ive realsied that the posts have become less gammy obsessed. More mods are appearing, and people seem to be getting back into the spirirt of, "Love the game... Not gonna bitch and whine," instead of what we saw this summer, "Love this game... gonna point out all the possible flaws I can because im a whinny newbie punk." Quite frankly I preffer our current situation. Hummor is flowing back into this forum, and let me the be the fisrt to say, "It's about $%^&* time." why was everything so sterrile in August? Why did the modders vanish, and the word "gamie" apear 70,000,000 times? I dont know.... But fall seems to be bringing out the life of this furom. Lets live it up! *opens bottle of champaing and pours some all around* smile.gif

Well, we love you too but I gotto ask what do you mean Thanksgiving is over. Like isn't that coming up in November? Damn I hope I didn't miss it the misses is going to be pissed! :D But I do agree the fall and winter brings the best out in people - well most of them anyway. Maybe cause Christmas is coming which makes everybody nicer and friendier.

Well there were quite a few flaws in Lord General MB's post such as "remeberance", "comming", "latley", "realsied", "gammy" (unless referring to a gammy leg perhaps?), "whinny", "Hummor" (unless a Humvee?), "preffer", "sterrile", "furom", "champaing" and "gamie".

PLUS, I feel he is being gamey by trying to lull his opponents into a general feel good state so he can then crush them mercilessly while they're distracted.

Very poor form. BTS, please attend to this IMMEDIATELY and preferably yesterday if at all possible.

Regards

Jim R.

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]