cm jumps in chart!

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I love Computer games and am currently hooked on CM after playing the demo.

You'll probably see me around here for awhile. I usually get hooked on one game and it lasts a few weeks. some last months (Baldurs gate series for example)

I am hopping that CM has legs too so far I have played the demo 3 times, can't wait to get the full mission set.

Happy Adventuring!

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com

Wow. Like, dude! I grew up on your games! We got a whole bunch of them when I was 6 or something, and they kicked ass. They were kinda a bit too much for me then, and I think I only ever finished the pirate one and the bomb one and maybe the vampire one too, even with occasional help from the parents.

All y'all who haven't played Scott's games should go follow that link in his sig and do. :) I'm sure they feel dated, but they should still be good games.

-John

------------------

sometimes i'd like to kick your f-ing head

but i guess you're just a human too

-EMBRACE, "SAID GUN"

Hello Mr. Adamns,

I am clueless before adventure games -- poor me. I viist you site and I think you should add "Combat Missions: Beyound Overlord" into one of your FAQ entries.

Well, when people say that they grow with your games make you look old biggrin.gif

Going to cast my vote now.

Griffin.

P.S. I just wonder what if the Scott Adams of "Dilbert" fame plays CMBO too.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Hi Jarmo,

Please call me Scott, I already feel old enough! Sure I'll give PBEM by a try. I suspect I will be a push over, but give me some practice time!

Sad to say I am having to play Red Alert 2 while I wait for CM to arrive as I have pretty much worn out the demo! frown.gif

And yes ntg84 smile.gif I think I was just getting out of game writing when you were born. Sheesh were has the time gone!

Don't forget to vote folks. That what this thread was for in the first place! Maybe we can drive CM higher up in the charts where it belongs!

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com