Warning: CM causes hallucinations...

> Upside: in 50 years, Russia will be "Zaire

> with permafrost."

Two corrections:

1. The right quote is not Zaire without permafrost, it is Upper Volta with missiles.

2. Europe have jolly good chances to get there first. What with all the immigration from Africa proper.

3. As far as permafrost is concerned, in 50 years there may be none. What with all the global warming.

> Downside: without the much-desired

> secession of the "blue zone", we'll all be

> living under the American Hegemony. Bleh.

One more correction. The way it goes, in 50 years American Hegemony will be a history. And it will not be even mentioned as such in the history textbooks. How is "evil war-mongering imperialist" pronounced in Chinese?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> One more correction. The way it goes, in 50 years American Hegemony will be a history. And it will not be even mentioned as such in the history textbooks. How is "evil war-mongering imperialist" pronounced in Chinese? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha you fools! This here internet is the best thing for spreading American "culture" since Dizzyland and McGonalds! Wave goodbye to your healthy outdoor activities! Say hello to CRT tans and Carpal Tunnel from hours of Britney gazing! You are doomed and don't even know it! That is the beauty of the thing!

China, Shmina! Hell, even they will soon be able to tell a quarter from a dime and Chandler from Joey! And they'll love it and ask it for more!

Hahahahaha!

Hmm. Yes, carry on.

Gyrene

> Say hello to CRT tans and Carpal Tunnel

> from hours of Britney gazing!

There is an asymmetric reply to that evil imperialistic ploy ( smile.gif): discard your TV! I did that 6 years ago and never watched back.

It will take Chinese some time to figure this out, but eventually they will. Like yours truly ( smile.gif), they are very smart chaps with an aptitude for asymmetric strategies. Trust me, I know a few. smile.gif

I've found that I get very nervous when I'm about to crest a hill in my car,I'm always wanting the guy in the other lane to go over first to see if any AT guns are waiting in ambush. :eek: