Help, I need to replace my LANDMARK LABEL font

I loaded a mod a while back that changed the Landmark label font. It's rather ugly and unreadable. I've looked in the mod list on the Combat-Missions site but it doesn't have the bmps for the font listed.

Does anyone know which bmps to replace?

thanks

I guess you've installed DeanCo's gunmetal interface mod. There was an issue with one of the files that came with it, rendering the landmarks unreadable. Meanwhile there's a font fix available.

Have a look at the 30002.bmp. If it shows gold or orange letters instead of black, then you need to install the fix.

Marcus

Just grab Bmps 30000, 30001,and 30002 from the bmps folder on your CD and drag and drop them in your CMBO BMP folder on your Harddrive.

It's DeanCo's Gunmetal Mod that has a couple of texts BMP's that do not work well in the game. I just copied the BMP's from the CD into the Gunmetal zip to fix that.

Mord

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mord:

Just grab Bmps 30000, 30001,and 30002 from the bmps folder on your CD and drag and drop them in your CMBO BMP folder on your Harddrive.

It's DeanCo's Gunmetal Mod that has a couple of texts BMP's that do not work well in the game. I just copied the BMP's from the CD into the Gunmetal zip to fix that.

Mord

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found out the hard way - not that this is a big deal - but if you drag files from the CD in order to reinstall them in CMBO - if you go to do further mod work on them, you have to remember to deselect the "read only access" box, otherwise you can't save it.