Another Preview--Super Action Pack vol 2!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Are those brown boots I see? ;)

I like the grenades, too.

[ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, they were brown before but they're even MORE brown now! And heck, who DOESN'T like grenades?

smile.gif

That olive drab jump smock may be the best i've seen yet. Nice ammo belts, roomy cargo pockets and sharp Screamin' Eagle patches. Did i hear you say you were working on some uniforms for the Tommies as well? i'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

can't wait to d/l the "Apple Pie Action Pack".

Super Action Packâ„¢ 2: "For Mom, Apple Pie, and the USA" (geez, what a long title) is almost ready for release! Actually, it was ready for release last night, but my DSL connection at home was all fubar. :mad:

With any luck I'll post some screenshots of the finished product and send it to Manx and Tom tonight.

smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife:

That olive drab jump smock may be the best i've seen yet. Nice ammo belts, roomy cargo pockets and sharp Screamin' Eagle patches. Did i hear you say you were working on some uniforms for the Tommies as well? i'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

can't wait to d/l the "Apple Pie Action Pack".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks F-STK (can I call you that?). The whole pack has totally new textures--it's not just a repaint of the existing CM ones, which aren't really all that accurate. I'll give more details when I can post screenshots.

The British are primarily done, I'm just not that happy with them, so I'll tweak the textures a little more. I have to finish the airborne Dennison smock textures, too.

They'll be along soon enough!

smile.gif