Please,please Mr. Postman

Ok. Order game on Sat.nite, Credit card was charged Tues. Aaarrrggg. The waiting is the hardest part.eek:Is it against the law to stalk mailmen?

------------------

1pm:Where's that mailman?1:02:Drive around the neiborhood, find his truck,but he must be hiding cause of the ambush yesterday.Doh! Trucks locked.01:10back home, must calmdown.hold my juggular till I pass out so time goes by faster.01:25: Wakeup with headache and not quite sure who I am, but everthings allright. 8:pm: Remember to check mail.Nothin but bills.

I left a note on my apartment's mailbox this morning:

Postal Carrier -

Please deliver any packages we recieve to our apartment upstairs. We are HOME today.

The postman is notorious for leaving us that "pick up at post office" tag without ever even checking if we are at home. Rrrrrg...

Anyway, I think it will come today. I can just FEEL it~

Edit-

Okay, so maybe the note was a little rash, but I am losing control...must...have...Combat...Mission...

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

[This message has been edited by Panzer Leader (edited 02-22-2001).]

Calm down, guys. The pills will be served at the regular time.

I hate all these crazed, screaming people, addicted to something they don't even have yet. Of course, I was one too.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

LimShady, if you are dating yourself then you don't have a girlfriend to prevent you from playing CM! smile.gif

Ha ha.... actually I have school work to keep me from playi.. wait, I'm not doing any work in my last semester of college.... smile.gif

LimShady

Senioritis for four years and counting

Originally posted by Dogballs:

Ok. Order game on Sat.nite, Credit card was charged Tues. Aaarrrggg. The waiting is the hardest part.eek:Is it against the law to stalk mailmen?

Back in the dark days of June 2000 waiting for the for the first shipment I came home from work 3 days in a row in the afternoon because I just couldn't shake that summer cold (cough cough).

Know where you're coming from.

Hahha..Got me pegged...Stayed home today with a cold and a slight bit of hope I'd have something in the mail..Gotta go in in morning at least. Need to submit my timecard.But I'd bet I'll be home by noon..

------------------

1pm:Where's that mailman?1:02:Drive around the neiborhood, find his truck,but he must be hiding cause of the ambush yesterday.Doh! Trucks locked.01:10back home, must calmdown.hold my juggular till I pass out so time goes by faster.01:25: Wakeup with headache and not quite sure who I am, but everthings allright. 8:pm: Remember to check mail.Nothin but bills.