Question for the Germans (in German)...

Hallo Jungs,

ist vielleicht nicht der beste Weg, um sowas anzufangen, aber ist im Moment der einzige, der mir einfällt.

Ich würde mir gerne das Spiel zulegen, hab aber keine Kreditkarte (und leider auch keinen in der Nähe, der eine hätte), und die Sache mit dem Scheck ist mir ehrlich gesagt a) zu unsicher und B) dauert doch bisserl lange. Mal ganz davon abgesehen das internationale Banken in meiner Region auch nicht gerade häufig sind...

Die Frage wäre also, könnte mir einer von euch da mal aushelfen, also mit seiner Karte bestellen, und ich bleche das ganze dann per Überweisung? :confused:

Wenn ihr mir helfen wollt/könnt *kreuzt die Finger* währe ich euch sehr dankbar! smile.gif

Falls Interesse besteht (hoffentlich), antwortet doch einfach hier oder schickt mir ne PM oder ne Nachricht via ICQ (99968863).

Schönes Wochenende noch!

Grüße, Grey_Wolf

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Grey_Wolf ]

Hallo Grey_Wolf,

schau mal auf Tom's Combat Mission Headquarter vorbei.

(http://home.nexgo.de/tcmhq/German.html)

In Forum kannst Du dann folgenden Eintrag finden (unter "Hilfe, wo bekommt man Combat Mission"):

--------------------------------------------

Hallo ,

scheint wieder so , als wären die CM Pressungen in den USA schon wieder vergriffen

, aber ich hab da was Nettes für Dich gefunden: Martin " Moon " aus Köln ( hat an der Entwicklung von CM mitgewirkt ) vertreibt das Programm ganz offiziell auch in Deutschland ! Mail ihn doch einfach mal an:

martin@battlefront.com

Die Bestellung klappt dann auch ohne Kreditkarte !

Gruß

Tom

---------------------------------------

Das hilft hoffentlich weiter,

Marcus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grey_Wolf:

Hello Kids,

I wonder how well the Phillies will be doing this year! Will our pitching improve or will we have to keep going to the Bullpen in the 2nd inning? These are important things to consider when you need a team to get to the playoffs and beat the hated Yankees in the World Series. If you have any questions, just contact me at ICQ (XXXXXXXXXX).

Go Phillies!

Big, Grey_Wolf

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Grey_Wolf ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they will go all the way.

originally posted by Grey Wolf:

Hello young, is not perhaps the best way, in order to begin sowas, but is for the moment the only one, which occurs to me. I gladly the play to add, have however no credit card (and unfortunately also none in the proximity, which one would have), and the thing with the cheque is me honestly said a) too uncertainly and B) lasts nevertheless bisserl for a long time. Times quite refrained from it international banks in my region the also not even frequent are... The question would be thus, could me there one of you times help out, thus with its card order, and I sheet metals the whole then by transfer? If their me to help can * crosses the fingers * last I to you very gratefully! If interest exists (hopefully), answers nevertheless simply here or ne PM or ne message sends to me via ICQ (99968863). Beautiful weekend still! Greetings, Grey_Wolf

yeah, i just translated you into babelfish. After all of that I am still not sure what you said. But luckily, there are some educated people here, who know more than one language.. Bye bye Now Where are my cheese puffs?