Looking for Sexton mod

Ok, did some more looking and downloading and, in addition to the above mentioned file, I also cannot find the following CMMOS compliant files:

US_&_FF_Trucks_V2.zip

Cmnwlth_Trucks_V2.zip

GEM_Priest_hr.zip

ram_kangaroo2.zip

Ram_Kangaroo_DF_GM_hr.zip (found this one on Desert Fox's web site, but link doesn't work)

-Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Williams:

Ok, did some more looking and downloading and, in addition to the above mentioned file, I also cannot find the following CMMOS compliant files:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

US_&_FF_Trucks_V2.zip

Trust me, the filename may not match, but this is it.

Cmnwlth_Trucks_V2.zip

Same as above. Just don't use the batch files.

GEM_Priest_hr.zip

Hmmmm, that one should be at CMHQ under Allied Support, but Madmatt only has the Plainpack up.

ram_kangaroo2.zip

I don't think this one exists.

Ram_Kangaroo_DF_GM_hr.zip (found this one on Desert Fox's web site, but link doesn't work)

Thanks a bunch, Pascal. The Sexton I am looking for is the CMMOS/batch file version. It's not a problem if I don't find it, however, as I can just download the one on Combatmissions and edit the file names...

-Doug<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, all you have to do is to add the "_uk", "_ca", "_po", and "_sa" extensions and you've made it batch/CMMOS compatible.

Ok, guys, I now have them all except the Priest mod GEM_Priest_hr.zip.

Could someone be so kind as to point me to a link for that one or perhaps e-mail it to me?

-Doug<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have emailed Gordon about this and he says that he apparently forgot to get that one to Madmatt.

Have no fear. We're on the case. Unfortunately, since we only fix things "full-assed" (as opposed to "half-assed"), there will be a little delay while we get things RIGHT.

So, what's right? I'll be repackaging the CMMOS Priest as a complete mod featuring US, US low visibility, US Cavalry, Free French and both Field Drab/Olive Drab and Black/Olive Drab camouflage verions.

With CMMOS version 2.03 (which will be going into beta test very soon), you'll have complete freedom to select the M7 or the M7B1 for all US variants (the Free French don't get the M7B1) as well as select between Field Drab and Black camo schemes from within CMMOS.

The Priest will also be the first of my US camo mods to be (re)released with aerial recognition panel options.

So, I hope you can hang in a little longer, but the wait should be worth it.

Gordon