Hitler's Brain

Okay, let's analyze this post in two parts.

Originally posted by Flipper:

Hi when I was a kid I remember seeing a movie

titled "hitler's brain" where the russians took hitlers brain back to moscow to make tapioca or something

Aaaand now:

any way anyone seen this movie is it any good? thanks!

Now read the first part. Ponder it. Now read the second part. Now ask yourself, do you really need to ask the answer to that question?

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 02-14-2001).]

I guess that it would be tacky to mention kidney beans and a fine chianti in this thread . . . .

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

I think you're talking about the classic(!) "They Saved Hitler's Brain." Saw it years ago on late-night TV. It's sort of a late-1960s detective movie spliced together with with a '50s B-movie about Hitler's head in a jar alive and living in a South American country. I think the end product is more of a Z-move than a B-movie...

Guest Michael emrys

If it'll help any, I heard a rumor long ago that Stalin used the top of Hitler's skull as an ashtray.

wink.gif

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael emrys (edited 02-14-2001).]

thanks for remembering the title any way

i don't know why i thought of that title yesterday, but you won't belive the show i turned on the history channel, it was called sex an the swastika where the allies in 1943

were tying to pscho analise hitlers mind, man i get this kinda of deja vu all the time with Tv show's i knew there was a reason i had to post this LOL.