Want a batch file to switch between seasonal grass?

Of course, this would only be useful for people who don't use the Mod Manager, but Ihave whipped up a simple batch file, ala Marco/Gordon-style, that will swap up to 3 types of grass. It will swap Summer, Fall, and Winter grass.

All that is required is to add a '_S', '_F', or '_W' to all of the grass files you want to use. I have also included the ability to swap file 1503 which is the horizon grass tile. However, if your current grass set doesn't have a 1503 to match, just make a copy of 1553 and rename it to 1503. I have also included nice icons as well.

I did this because I have just started using Gunnergoz's Speckled Grass mods that are found at The Last Defense.

The file would be very small, probably not more than 25K or so. So who's interested?

Guys, I'm having all sorts of ISP problems today. I can barely get on the net, can't hardly check email, so be patient, I'll get it to ya as soon as they get this server fixed. I've called the bastards and it's a problem on their side not mine.

In the meantime, just email me at davem@shawneelink.net and I'll get it to ya ASAP.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R_Leet:

Grass and tree mods are for people with no imagination. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see the "Mr. Winkie", but please. You could say that for any mod. Besides we all play games, we all use a mouse or joystick to play them. That's like saying every game is just the same as another because we use the same input device. So play Diablo and pretend it's CM. See doesn't make sense.