A new record?

A medal to the pair, even 'tho it was only a lightly-armored Hummel.

Ai-yi-yi. I curse at my AT infantry for taking such horribly unlikely shots -- in one AI QB, my FJ shrecks, even sneaking/hiding, seemed compelled to open up at outrageously unlikely ranges against a really irritating Jumbo on a tall hill with superb LOS (moderate hills, sparse trees, rural). That's "unlikely" as in "manually check w/ LOS tool and see 3% hit probability". Maybe unit experience has something to do with it.

The first time I played the Demo I lost a Stug to a bazooka because I 'knew' from CC2 that those things couldn't hit a barn at greater than 80 meters. I was listening for that twangy voice say 'you're crazy!' and instead there came the sickening thud of an armor penetration.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElGuapo:

The url is:

http://brickfilms.topcities.com/199mkill.jpg

Or, with UBB code:

New record

I would shwo the pic of it getting knocked out, but you will just have to trust me. Ask Skookin on the BoB boards, it was his Hummel. (Same PIAT took out a Hummel from 150 m the round before) smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wierd - I can't click on your link and go directly to the picture (it takes me to the topcities home page), but if I type in the URL, I go right to your picture.

Anyway, very impressive kill.