Is there a moderator or someone?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warmaker:

...to manage this crap? Get this fagboy's messages off the board.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) It's late for Steve and Matt... and Kwazy's probably just sitting down to dinner. I imagine that he'll be along shortly to start disinfecting

and

2) Have to start using that kind of language? Stick to war, please wink.gif

dkfns;dgnkdlf;knb;lcvbnsdfknl;skdnsdklngkldngkldnf;gklndkl;gndlfkngdl;fgnsd;lkngcpviobndl;kfngdlkfng;ldncvoiisdfjgsdofjgldfkgjcpvopjspdogjs;mvlbkcnvblidfpoigjpdfgjd;kmbcvl;bdl;nfkd ngpsjgpsjgpsovobopvjbpodjfgdojgnklgnklgndlkgndfigpvjbpdjbpdnmpdfmgpdogjdpngdigndigndpgndpgndvlknblvknbld;gdfgj;jf;gidj;gjsd;gdfkjgldfgjidfobjvobnnglnhlgnhl;fkghklgfnhldfnhklgnfpjdp ojgpdofjgpodjpdmdpndphnidpginpgndphndpnhd

lol they have even ran out of spam writing so they're just mashing their keyboards or something

------------------

There was a long silence of rememberance for the dead, to which I added these names:

Ernst Neubach, Lensen, Wiener, Wesreidau, Prinz, Solma, Hoth, Olensheim, Sperlovski, Smellens, Dunde, Kellerman, Freivitch, Ballers, Frosch, Woortenbeck, Siemenlies...

I refuse to add Paula to that list, and I shall never forget the names of Hals, or Lindberg, or Pferham, or Wollers. Their memory lves within me.

There is another man, whom I must forget. He was called Guy Sajer.

Guest KwazyDog

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay...it took me a few mins to work out how to ban someone. And yes, we do inform ISP's when this sort of behaviour takes place!

If I did everything right, he should be banned now and by the silence there has been Im guessing I did. smile.gif

Dan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Sorry for the delay...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr Kdog, Sir!

Thanks for stopping that little .... ! smile.gif

I was just wondering, do you have moderators spread out across the globe? I.e. Europe, Asia etc. If not, perhaps a few extra moderators from those places would better the chances of one being present at all time.

There are probably a lot of people out there like me who checks the board at least a few times each hour while at work (but don't tell my boss! smile.gif).

Just my 2c.

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

Guest KwazyDog

Hi Hawk,

Well between us we do cover most time zones, and there is pretty much someone watching the forum 24hrs a day. This little bugger struck whilst I was out doing some shopping though, so he slipped through our net.

Guys, please feel free to email me any time stuff like this happens. I normally check the forum regularly, but the more eye out there the better!

I will be leaving all of those posts on the forum as it is good evidence for us to pass onto his ISP, but please feel free to bump any posts of interest smile.gif

Dan

How bout hiring me? I m in a timezone 12-13 hrs different from EST! biggrin.gif

Griffin.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Hi Hawk,

Well between us we do cover most time zones, and there is pretty much someone watching the forum 24hrs a day. This little bugger struck whilst I was out doing some shopping though, so he slipped through our net.

Guys, please feel free to email me any time stuff like this happens. I normally check the forum regularly, but the more eye out there the better!

I will be leaving all of those posts on the forum as it is good evidence for us to pass onto his ISP, but please feel free to bump any posts of interest smile.gif

Dan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

So it's Manieri talking to Manieri talking to Manieri, eh? That guy should go see a psychiatrist to get control of his multiple personalities.

Sort of knew something was up when I checked Lewshan's profile. Interested in Basketball, drama and history, as well as going to Oakland. Being the dumbass that Maneri is, he probably thought that all black people live in Oakland and play basketball. Since his ISP has been banned, lets just see who isn't posting anymore, eh? smile.gif