Track hit not a mobility kill

I was recently playing a game as defender when a 20mm Flak gun of mine clearly scored a "Track Hit" on (what turned out to be) a Sherman 105. At the time I thought thank god that unit wont be able to move up to where the real action was but sure enough, two turns later it appears within 150 metres of my hiding infantry.

My question is... has anyone else witnessed a track hit not result in a mobility kill before and if so, in what circumstances?

Regards

Jim R.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

I was recently playing a game as defender when a 20mm Flak gun of mine clearly scored a "Track Hit" on (what turned out to be) a Sherman 105. At the time I thought thank god that unit wont be able to move up to where the real action was but sure enough, two turns later it appears within 150 metres of my hiding infantry.

My question is... has anyone else witnessed a track hit not result in a mobility kill before and if so, in what circumstances?

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi

I have seen plenty of track hits that are in effective.

Same thing at a hit on any other surface or area that does no damage. I have seen gun hits that cause no damage, and track hits that cause no damage. I'm sure they are not half as rare or fluky as dreaded "armour penetration : NO damage"! Its the same thing, its just a hit that does not cause damage.

no big deal really

-tom w