Seeya guys and gals, going back to lurk mode

Well, it's been great posting here. But in light of my last topics getting few replies, I think I'll bow out. I really hate to sound like a whiner, but the post by KiwiJoe has also contributed to my leaving. No offense to him or anyone involved, but his post has made me realize that the reasons why I play CM differ from much of this forum's community.

I will still read this forum everyday, as the info here is enriching and facinating. I just feel that posting here may not be nesessary due to the differences I mentioned. I hope this doesn't come off as a suicide note tongue.gif , I just felt that it wouldn't do the forum justice if I just disapeared.

Thanks all!

Guy w/ gun

PS: to Terence and uhduck, email me if your still interested in a PBEM!

Hi Guy w/gun, what's up? Alot of us bring

up points we fell deserve to discussion, myself included. But alas we don't always get

nibbles. As far as the Kiwi's post, everybody

approches the game differently I suppose.

In that particular thread a recived 2 new email opponents myself smile.gif which, for a big

"CM" fan is good. Well I'll get of the soapbox and If you would like another Pbem

opponent, I would be glad to partake!!!

Cheerz!

Get hard mate! ;)

I was just trying to stir some interest and get some games from the better players. It wasnt meant to be a "my balls are bigger then yours" thing... although thats probably how it looked.

Just cause people dont reply to your posts thats no reason to stop posting... keep contributing and just play the people who you think are more your style.

Come back... we need you :D

Well Joe's post was a bit tough, so what. He sounded off like he had a pair that’s for certain. I am sure Joe now knows folks will be gunning for him and if he loses one the posts will be on. Great fun for Joe and his next few opponents. It certainly should provide some tense moments for him in his next few games!

Would hate to see you go but if that's the way you feel ( I never try to stop anybody from doing what they want ) but hey Kiwiguy was just trying to get some really good players to play him and it worked. No harm in that. As far as people answering your posts it happens. Hell, these guys sometimes don't anwwer me either. Rude, individuals that they are. ;) Anyway, think about reconsidering I feel everybody here contribites to this forum, even me. Stick around if nothing just to hear how many times Kiwiguy gets beat up. smile.gif

Guy,

Are you just now realizing that there some elitists running around that look down on others who either dont possess the same skill level or don't dedicate the same amount of time & effort to [fill in the game/sport of your choice]?

Go easy; don't take it personally.

Ya know, I am not sure if I hate anything more then people who post the "I'm leaving cause I don't feel the love, and I am making one last desperate cry for attention before I sod off and hide in the bushes."

All I have to say is, "See ya!" *Wave* "Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out!"