Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I think I'm in trouble

My little brother just installed CM on his computer after years of letting his brain waste away on games like quake and doom. Lo and behold, he boots of up the tutorial (without reading the manual, mind you) and proceeds to utterly smash the Germans while suffering 1 measely casualty? ONE!! No matter how good he is, shouldn't the uncertainty of battle earn him more? Or am I just sitting next to a military genious. Hmmm... he did 36 his ACT.... Am I in screwed, destined to be defeated again and again by my quick witted kin? Help me! Bolster my sinking Self-Esteem!! :(

[ 08-04-2001: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

In a way I admire you. Do you know that it's been scientifically proven that I am unable to gain any weight whatsoever? Oh well, if the Germans ever capture us and make us run marathons to survive at least I'll be better off than the rest of you jelly-legged desk jockeys. I'll just be standing at the finish, laughing, laughing like a madman!! A-hahahahah AHahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAH Im unBELIEVALBLY amused :D

Ahhh Haa Ha ha. Do you realize that if the enemy ever captures us and makes us live off of 500 calories a day, I will still be kicking when you have wasted away and been buried?

OK, perhaps not, and now I'm just being silly. Carry on. Go on. Continue.

That may be, but I will undoubtably be cooler and more comfortable in the short time I have remaining. Your inflated digestive organs will be the source of much discomfort as they cry out for the food they are so used to receiveing. And my total absence of body fat with keep me at a cool and constant temperature while I waste away smile.gif

Well I dunno about a full marathon but I can perform respectably in anything over 3 miles. I wish I tried at the mile so I would know my best time possible, but it was always so damn long and boring. But all my long distance friends agreed the 800 was the most painful race. A 400 is 100% speed but 800 is like 90% except twice as long. If u dont have an iron stomach when u start running it u'll soon get one. I don't think anything can make me puke anymore.

Hauptman Wacky, for one, keep us updated on how the guy does. Fortunes of war may just be the answer, or perhaps something else.... :eek:

Yeah, post every game he plays, and the outcome! I want to see if it's really true!

Whew! I just whupped his butt in Chance Encounter. Kudos para mi! He impressed me with some things he did (like blowing up the church so I couldnt watch him-where did he learn to do that?) but he made the dumb mistake of rushing all his tanks up to my wooded hill. I promptly turned them into shrek chow and ridiculed him as it was my duty smile.gif . Still, there are unnerving flashes of insight within that head though....

BTW what is this ladder you speak of? Is it Rugged Defense? I think there are several more out there so im not sure. Like to get in on the fun though

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]