I JUST ORDERED COMBAT MISSION 2 DAYS AGO...

Boy, you do believe in magic. Well, I hope you get it that fast but boy that would be pretty fast. Count on 1 week and then you won't be so disappointed. Then if you get it sooner - Great! Man, are you going to have some fun when you get it. Remember, the CD is in side the manual. So don't get all excited when you open the box and no CD. Look in the book. I had a heart attack when I didn't see it. God, was I mad - until I just happened to look in the book and found it. Have fun. I know you will for months and months and months and months - well you get the picture. Enjoy. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

I had a heart attack when I didn't see it. God, was I mad - until I just happened to look in the book and found it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have one to beat that. I opened mine and the CD was cracked in half :eek: but they sent me a new one :D! just had to wait and read the CM bible till it came in!

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: Sgt CDAT ]

LOL!

Hey, take some Ritalin and relax. You've got plenty of time to lose your life. For now, pop outside and breathe some air and look at the sunshine, because it'll be your last chance once the game arrives.

6 Months down the line, you'll surface, haggard, single, broke, smelly, with a phone and electricity bill the size of an African country's national debt, but able to debate with 2 people the modelling accuracy of the Panther 75mm against sharply sloped armour, and able to carry out a successful assault against a pixellated village.

PS - Mine took nearly six weeks. But then, I'm in the UK, and I ordered it when they were out of stock for the second time.

Take it easy Nutball,

it will be with you soon enough. I ordered my copy two days ago as well.I live in good old blighty and am reckoning on 7-10 days before it gets here. In the meantime do what the guys told you to do in your previous post...start downloading mods. As I type this I'm downloading the superb building MOD that is featured on a post just above this one (can't remember the topic starters name).

Thanks again everyone.

Anyway, where is "blighty"?

I have downloaded lots of MODs, all of which look great. I also wanted to know if there is a D-Day scenarion, or operation. I KNOW its called BEYOND OVERLORD, but if it is included please someone let me know.

Thanks again

You ordered CM2 days ago?????

When did it come out? I thought I'd be the first to know. This is a travesty of justice that a newbie would get it first? How about all of us loyal followers who have been waiting for years?

smile.gif