Hehe.. useless trivia

Soldiers,

The population of this furom is close to 7,000. That makes it 4,000 larger then the town I live in (which by the way, is a suburb of Vancouver, BC {well its in the sound, for any of you Vancouverits}). Doesn't that creep you out?

Ohyah: Does anyone here still have the demo? Or still have the demo, and not the game?

On average how many times a day do you fantasises about CM2? (Never for me)

Do you feel asthough Charles and Steve are now your gods? They appear sometimes, and bring with them great wisdom.... and the as soon as they post, thousands gather, hoping to be recignized by thier new gods...

That reminds me: I hope I did not offend my lords by posting this message... I beg that you do not smite it/me...

Isn't it odd how Steve and Charles post less and less, and Matt has become the number one locker? He is like an Avatar fort he gods....

(Where does this put Dan? We already know that Fioin would be soem underworldy creature of some kind.... hehe) ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I wondered why you talk the way you do; should have guessed that you're from British California.<hr></blockquote>

He's an odd one alright. I have sometimes pondered whether he might not be an alien impersonating a human being, based on what he had seen on syndicated sitcom broadcasts from the '50s.

:D

Michael

$45 is the cost to buy the game. While I am sure that more than 7,000 copies were sold, I am also sure that there are not 7,000 forum members. Some people register with more than one name, sometime with many names. Some are forced to re-register when the forum crashes. In addition, it is possible for people to register with the forum and never buy the game, but those people are weird. Maybe not as weird as the rest of us, though. smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

The population of this furom is close to 7,000. That makes it 4,000 larger then the town I live in (which by the way, is a suburb of Vancouver, BC {well its in the sound, for any of you Vancouverits}). Doesn't that creep you out?

<hr></blockquote>

Dude I am near Vancouver to! What city you in? :D

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

$45 is the cost to buy the game.

<hr></blockquote>

Bingo! smile.gif

While I am sure that more than 7,000 copies were sold, I am also sure that there are not 7,000 forum members. Some people register with more than one name, sometime with many names.

<hr></blockquote>

I gave this some thought, but I doubt this accounts for more then perhaps 50 accounts or so. We are talking about mostly the people who got banned or wanted to agree with their own posts for whatever strange reason.

Some are forced to re-register when the forum crashes.

<hr></blockquote>

Are you sure those count? If those "lost" accounts do, then yeah, there are a few hundred less people then there are accounts.

In addition, it is possible for people to register with the forum and never buy the game, but those people are weird.

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, all 5 of them who escaped our cunning trap.

Maybe not as weird as the rest of us, though. smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

If you call me weird again, I'll blow up your house useing the King Tiger I made entirely of bubble gum wrapers.

Oh, and as a side note, the largest member number I saw so far was something like cloe to 7500!

:eek:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Okay, gotcha! In other words, Steve and Charles are now rolling in dough and can afford to market CMBB at $15 a pop. Cool! I think I can afford that.

:D

Michael<hr></blockquote>

Estimating how many people are not registered with this forum, one can get a picture of something like 10,000 copies sold (at a minimum), which ammounts to a nice half a mil. Of course, spending for CM2 and paying off debts for CM1 probably takes a chunk out of that ammount.

I wonder what sort of day jobs Steve and Charles have?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldier,

Panzerman: I'm on Bowen Island. Yes its a dump but what you gonna do? You in Burnaby? Come on cunfess! ;)

Hehe.... Canucks sure suck this year eh?<hr></blockquote>

Langley City. It says that in my profile General. Yeah they do, but they did beat Colorado 4-0 a few weeks ago. :D

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]</p>