Universal Carrier IP shots

I don't know if anyone will be interested in these, especially if you are already using the absolutely fab "Austin Powers" carrier mod, but here are some IP shots of a Carrier mod I have been working on.

Bren%20carrier%20collage.jpg

Well, nobody is going to want this thing, so I'll just throw it away. Sorry to have wasted your time!

Chips Ahoy!

MSP

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Feldgrau to get the stupid url right! ]

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Feldgrau ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

Oh what the hell, it's not THAT bad, I guess I'll take a copy. :D

For the humor-impared, these are fantastic, and a must have (once they're released).

Gordon :rolleyes:

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, my, I forgot to mention something....

If anyone does want a copy of this, I'll try and post it with Manx once he's back from holiday. Oh, and please post many, many requests to this guy... umm... oh, yes, here's his name... Gordon M. and tell him how much you really, really, REALLY want a camo version of it soon.

Wait, scratch that.... with Gordon it's much better if you DEMAND it. In a surly tone of voice. Works wonders. Scout's honor!

Regards,

MSP

Why is nobody BUMPing that beauty?

Do you want it or not?

Dear Mr FeldGrau, this one is beautiful but I'd rather have you release the Purple one you had us Beta Test.

Unless it was Maximus Jungle Cat?

Am I to understand there will be no Purple Carrier?

Mssr. Pawbroon,

It appears that nobody wants it. Everyone is much too satisfied with the Austin Powers mod, since it obtained the holiest of blessings from MadMatt.

I stand before you in shame. I will do the honorable thing and withdraw it completely.... tongue.gif

Hey! You need to check your e-mail box; it keeps bumping back all of the most recent files as "undeliverable- mailbox full".

Regards,

MSP

P.S.- this should be completed this week some time, and then I will send it to Manx to be posted (if he so feels inclined). Also, it might also be at Michael Dorosh's site/s if he desires....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Why is nobody BUMPing that beauty?

Do you want it or not?

Dear Mr FeldGrau, this one is beautiful but I'd rather have you release the Purple one you had us Beta Test.

Unless it was Maximus Jungle Cat?

Am I to understand there will be no Purple Carrier?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feldgrau:

Also, it might also be at Michael Dorosh's site/s if he desires....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He does. I lost track of all the email discussions in my inbox, due to being away from home and relying on netmail to read up. I deleted some of the files because they were just too big to keep for four weeks - I was missing out on emails from family and stuff while I was away. I am now home - could you send the files again, please?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feldgrau:

P.S.- this should be completed this week some time, and then I will send it to Manx to be posted (if he so feels inclined). Also, it might also be at Michael Dorosh's site/s if he desires....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where is it? (note: the preceding is a weak attempt to disguise a BUMP for this beauty)