Any More "Byte Battles" coming???

Not to be a beggar or anything, but are there any more byte battles (tiny fast playing battles for quick IP games). I have played the 3 on Der Kessel a few times already and am looking for more to play. They are the perfect size for me. With an 8 month old son, my longest periods of fun are just about the right length of time for those battles.

I'd be willing to try and playtest any under development as well.

regards

Scott Karch

Anything for a fellow Macuser :D

There are a few that are undergoing final testing at the moment. I expect to have somefink early next week at the latest. One that is specifically designed for fighting the AI is ready (PBEM currently being tested), but Grego does not seem to want to put it up ;)

Problem is, we are really quite committed to the idea of testing our stuff well before releasing it. It is faster with the small ones, but still, getting through 20 turns or so via PBEM can take a while.

I'll ask Grego to put the one up. Maybe he has one too.

Clubfoot - they are sitting on my HD. We did get them, and grego threw them about. Problem is this work-thing... My boss honestly seems to expect me to do stuff for my salary. Disgraceful. I will give them a spin on the weekend, right after celebrating Englands demise at Germany's hands (yet again).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wwb_99:

I have also submitted one to mensch, but he has not yet got back to me. I am starting to think about tweaking it a bit more. . .

WWB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sits right next to Clubhouse's battles.

Right woo! should have seen this one coming. :D

ok I guess I should put more news up, I got about 5 or so in testing stages, german lad has 2 or three on the testing ranges and berli has also as many too, also there are about 2-3 from the other Kessel'ers in the pipe.

I have a folder by me with "update der kessel" with some files, I'll be putting them up tommorow (map, byte battle, grass mods from gunnergoz and two or three byte battles sent in for monthly hosts)

workie has been not nice to me either but I'm trying me best. The one big hill to get over is beta testing the little buggers, I know i sent out a few to my fellow sturmgruppe buddies at der kessel but feed back is coming back oh so slowly.

SO what does that mean? well I know from my side I wouldn't mind two good (very good) players as beta monkeys to help along. Any takers?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

I wouldn't mind two good (very good) players as beta monkeys to help along. Any takers?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grego, you flop eared wopsie.

I am disappointed that you have not approached me already. ( I am after all the undisputed champion of the original NSSB tourney) smile.gif

(Still waiting to find out what my winner's prize is too)