Possible improvement for withdrawing heavy weps

I have encountered several situations where I want to give the withdrawal order to an HMG team or a mortar team. The current order supposedly has them run away immediately. Unfortunately, the heavy weps teams also take their weapons and, since there is no such thing as a running HMG team, they s-l-o-w-l-y p-l-o-d away from the battle, usually dying lots in the process.

So, if the heavy weapons guys are not going to be allowed to run away, then I suggest that they be allowed to intentionally abandon their weapons and run away. Maybe in CMBB?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juardis:

I have encountered several situations where I want to give the withdrawal order to an HMG team or a mortar team. The current order supposedly has them run away immediately. Unfortunately, the heavy weps teams also take their weapons and, since there is no such thing as a running HMG team, they s-l-o-w-l-y p-l-o-d away from the battle, usually dying lots in the process.

So, if the heavy weapons guys are not going to be allowed to run away, then I suggest that they be allowed to intentionally abandon their weapons and run away. Maybe in CMBB?<hr></blockquote>

We have asked for an "Abandon" Command for some time now.

It would be handy to bail those crews out of imbollized vehicles, AND yes I too would like to order my weapons and mortar crews to "Abandon" AND withdraw to save thier hides! Maybe in CMBB?

-tom w