Immobile in open ground with no enemy shoting...

I had a Quick battle lately with 4 Tiger tanks.

1 went immobile after 50m with MOVE order in the open.. 1 other later in the game..2 tigers in open ground get stuck?

What did I do wrong here?

Should I have use Hunt order? instead of move?

Weather was overcast no rain therefor no mud at all...

Anyone has a clue?

From the manual:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>early in the morning,in woods or after several days of overcast weather or fog, ground conditions will most likely be damp. This raises the chance for vehicles bogging down when off dirt or paved roads. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, the experience level of your crews plays a big role, especially in getting a bogged vehicle loose and running again.

I'm surprised your Tiger Is bogged (inexperienced crews?). With all the games I've played I've only had maybe 2 Tiger IE's become immobile from bogging. If you had Tiger IIs, especially in the snow and off the roads, then I understand.

VonHoff, make sure to have your sound on, you should be able to hear the sound of your vehicles getting bogged, and if your are close enough, also your opponent's.

I tried playing without sound a couple of times, and I was amazed at how much difference not being able to hear the various battle sounds made.

Gyrene