Peng a Challenge? Hell if I know! ask someone who cares

Right no damn crappy title this time.

lets see now rules:

§ 1.0) Go find someother place to nest this is the cess so SOD OFF!

§1.2) If you can't understand the first rule your a MORON! and SOD OFF!

§ p) Sound off like you have a pair!! this excludes all cockroaches in the cess, Lawyers and lesser life forms (aka car sales men)

§ git) If you need to speak to us please do so with a bag on your head, spare us from throwing up by the sight of your DAMN UGLY MUG!

§ XXX) NO and I mean NO racial, cultural or sexual insults here at all, that goes for you bloody unemployed, ex-criminal Sheep shagg'n Ozzies ya here??

§ 6) if you dont like the rules follow the next rule

§ §§) SOD OFF YA GIT!

§ &?) Peng is alive!! yes its Elvis that has left the CESS and if you see this fat burger eating bad singing nob, feel free to smash him in the Nugats for us.

anyother rules? NO, so SOD OFF

---------

This Cess has no land, has no point and has no class... all vets are welcome, all newbies are hated as usual and all cockroaches can go SOD OFF!

[ 07-17-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

§ XXX) NO and I mean NO racial, cultural or sexual insults here at all, that goes for you bloody unemployed, ex-criminal Sheep shagg'n Ozzies ya here??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, then employed, ex-criminal Sheep shagg'n Ozzies are exempt?

Mace

listen here you border Commie!, put that sheep down, pull the fluff out of your ears and get a education!! read slowly I hear thats a problem for you displaced English people.

NO SEXUAL, RACIAL OR CULTURAL INSULTS!!!

jeez are all OSSI'S this dumb!!??

----

It appears Gonna is pouting in his little room... ya what ever, Mr. IHAVETHEPOWERTOLOCKUPTHREADSMADMATT will decide.

[ 07-17-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]

well it looks the cess'es picked the LAMEST TITLE TO MAKE HOME IN...

as elvis put it WANKERS... jeezus PENG could come up with a better title then that!!

*shakes his head in shame the cess'er have become so newbie in thoughts and ways*

must be the cockroaches affecting their thinking.

yah, it's terrible when quality control goes out the window.

This particular thread is like the common cold, you think you're over it then WHAM, another case of it...go figure

PS Hi Matt! :D

Edited because hey, I care about my spelung!

[ 07-25-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

(wit its lame title)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LAME TITLE?? oh like you could come up with somefink better.. heck they chose some lame title'd thread to carry on the peng flu. at least Senachai made one worth not throwing up over.

lame title indeed.. feh!

LAME TITLE??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, lame title (as opposed to lamb title... which is what Mace would have come up with)... You do understand the meaning, don't you? I thought I used small enough words so even you would understand

oh so your title like somefink along the lines of

"I attacked with my PENG +13 and fumbled my challenge"

would be better?? feh you don't know your Kolbolds from the growths on your nose!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that looks like something Joe Shaw would come up with. Wasn't he the one that was talking about his +5 Underwear (Yes, Bauhaus, it was in referance to you)