New brillant PantherG mod at WarfareHQ

I just installed this sucker. All I can say is: Holy Freakin Cow!!! The level of detail is quite impressive. Rivals even Fernando's Panther. The weathering and dirt effect is quite nice and realistic. Very curious camo as well. This is art that a barbarian like myself can even enjoy. Don't hesitate in trying this out yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freak:

Commissar you are barbaric? Woohoo! I can't wait for CM2, so I can take on your russian hordes! smile.gif (taunt)

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Freak ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"What is best in life? To Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You While Hearing the Lamentations of their Women."

Words to live by I'd say :D

I got this one from the Manx site. Wow!

I've tried 'em all and this is the best detail and camo scheme. Really. Trust the Lawyer.

Write the author and tell him how much you like it. I did. We need more mods like this one.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

I got this one from the Manx site. Wow!

I've tried 'em all and this is the best detail and camo scheme. Really. Trust the Lawyer.

Write the author and tell him how much you like it. I did. We need more mods like this one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been to law school, boys. NEVER trust a lawyer. However, in this case you should :D

It really blends in nicely with the dark green trees.

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Commissar ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Commissar:

"What is best in life? To Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You While Hearing the Lamentations of their Women."

Words to live by I'd say :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good quote Commissar. Thats part of the Russkies problem. They think they're still living in WWII. Teehee! ;)

Very nice...but I'm scratching my head wondering what camouflage scheme it's based on.

It vaguely resembles the 'urban' scheme used by the Berlin Brigade on their Chieftain MBTs during the 80s, or a 4 color scheme the Luftwaffe used on some of their aircraft during 1939.

Mace