Playing CMBO for ranking on "Ladders"

Does anyone play this game for ranking, as in an official wins-losses tabulation?

Has this been discussed?

I know that Case's Ladder would be happy to add another game to their web page. There are other, newer ladders looking for popular games to add to their menus, and they have better systems that aren't weighted toward the players that play the most games. Does anyone else think it adds a level of excirement to worry that one might lose "points" and ranking levels when a battle is won or lost?

I tend to think that serious wargamers of the type that migrate to games like CMBO are more honorable than your average 14 year-old twitch reflex Quake player. I'd like to believe that we would consistently report our losses. I haven't seen it to be much of a problem for other ranked on-line wargaming communities.

------------------

"So be cheery, my lads, let your hearts never fail,

While the bold harpooner is striking the whale!" -Nantucket Song

Does anyone play this game for ranking, as in an official wins-losses tabulation?

Has this been discussed?

I know that Case's Ladder would be happy to add another game to their web page. There are other, newer ladders looking for popular games to add to their menus, and they have better systems that aren't weighted toward the players that play the most games. Does anyone else think it adds a level of excirement to worry that one might lose "points" and ranking levels when a battle is won or lost?

I tend to think that serious wargamers of the type that migrate to games like CMBO are more honorable than your average 14 year-old twitch reflex Quake player. I'd like to believe that we would consistently report our losses. I haven't seen it to be much of a problem for other ranked on-line wargaming communities.

------------------

"So be cheery, my lads, let your hearts never fail,

While the bold harpooner is striking the whale!" -Nantucket Song

Another great Ladder is Tournament House, with the new chat it just dont get any better :)

www.tournamenthouse.com/CM

------------------

PanzerLeid

Mit donnernden Motoren,

So schnell wie der Blitz,

Dem Feinde entgegen,

Im Panzer geschützt.

Voraus den Kameraden

Im Kampfe ganz allein,

Steh'n wir allein,

So stossen wir tief

In die feindlichen Reihn.

von Schalburg

Another great Ladder is Tournament House, with the new chat it just dont get any better :)

www.tournamenthouse.com/CM

------------------

PanzerLeid

Mit donnernden Motoren,

So schnell wie der Blitz,

Dem Feinde entgegen,

Im Panzer geschützt.

Voraus den Kameraden

Im Kampfe ganz allein,

Steh'n wir allein,

So stossen wir tief

In die feindlichen Reihn.

von Schalburg

I play for the simple pleasure of killing. Of driving my enemy before me, and hearing the lamentation of the women.

Ladders are out of the question.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

I play for the simple pleasure of killing. Of driving my enemy before me, and hearing the lamentation of the women.

Ladders are out of the question.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)