COMBAT MISSIONS: Step on it!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Sorry to hear about your flu. It isn't Anthrax is it? ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm....i never thought of that! :eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto:

Yet another excellent mod from JuJu. Say Manx do you have any future plans for the Tactics section on COMBAT MISSIONS? Are you still accepting observations and such?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, i do. I've been playing catch-up with site submissions (especially mods!) over the past few months and haven't really had time to add extra AFV's to the TACTICS section. I will start doing more in the next few weeks.

Remember, everyone is welcome to send in any comments (via e-mail) for any of the vehicles already covered.

Also, i don't just intend to cover Armour (Armor?) in the tactical guides; infantry units and their use, strengths and weaknesses will also be featured.

Another thankyou for Juju & Manx.

Being a lucky so-and-so I've just returned from a superb weeks touring of Normandy, and the one thing that is very noticable about the beautiful Norman countryside and towns is the colour of all the buildings.

Virtually all Norman buildings I saw, both new and old are made from Caen limestone, or imitated to look like they are. This varies from an almost cream coloured shade when new to a golden brown on the older buildings. Most of them are sandy coloured. The timbers are usually a mid to dark brown colour.

I wondered if Maguas otherwise excellent Normandy mod may have been based on black-and-white photographs because there were no black and white buildings anywhere, and very very few were a red or grey shade.

If this is the case what would it take for one of you talented modders to shade the buildings to a more realistic colour? I have about 35 francs left from my holiday money so I hope that's enough!