CM Burnout

Surely you must not have that "CM Scenario Megapack," the one that has around 800 scens and ops?

If you do, and you've played them all out, I am genuinely frightened. I must pbem w/ you to have my ass kicked/learn some things.

anyhow- wish i knew which site had the MegaPack- its about 15Meg zipped or so.

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: Silvio Manuel ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

I need some new mods and some new scenarios or I'm going to die.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So - what you mean to say is 'I played all the great scenarios at Der Kessel and I never reviewed a single one at the Scenario Depot'?

Well shame on you Sire! ;)

How are we supposed to know what you like and how to improve our work? Go and hang your head in shame, or better yet, go and review some scenarios.

[ 09-22-2001: Message edited by: Germanboy ]

Shadow 1st Hussars

-----------------------------------

I need some new mods and some new scenarios or I'm going to die.

----------------------------------

If you are that bored, how about if you create a mod or a scenario.

Got a huge and interesting map for an operation to let if you want to have it...

Regards

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tools4fools:

Shadow 1st Hussars

-----------------------------------

I need some new mods and some new scenarios or I'm going to die.

----------------------------------

If you are that bored, how about if you create a mod or a scenario.

Got a huge and interesting map for an operation to let if you want to have it...

Regards<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've made so many scenarios, played every map in the CM scenario pack, I'm at that point where every map I make is the same as the last one.

Oh oh, Pvt. Ryan now you did it. You will be sorry for that statement. You do know what's going to happen now don't you? That's right you will be informed that you are completely and totally stupid and they will go on to show you how and why you are completely and totally wrong and how that would be impossible due to your age and the amount of time a person has to sleep vs wake and - well you get the picture. Anyway, I personally would like to say that I am extremely impressed that you have played that many and in my opinion that is a great feat and you should be congratulated and held in high regards on this board. :D;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Anyway, I personally would like to say that I am extremely impressed that you have played that many and in my opinion that is a great feat and you should be congratulated and held in high regards on this board. :D;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I came back from Summer training I had nothing to do but play CM....

Shadow I have spoken to some in the mod commuunity and hopefully we will be seeing one last surge to finish off CMBO before we gear up for CMBB.

Slapdragon and I are compiling a list that will help everyone find and locate the mods that are out there. Also we hope to work with the mod community to produce the mods that need producing to not only provide HiRes gut LoRes options to the CM community.

I personally thank the Mod Community for their participation. Their support of CMBO has been magnficent. Due to my lack of talent the only thing i can return is my thanks and my commitment to work with them and the players of CMBO so that their hard work can be enjoyed by all with the greatest of ease. Thanks to you all

I agree if it weren't for the mod makers CM wouldn't be as visually exciting. Now that I've got myself a real graphics card I can appreciate all the creativity and hard work the mod makers have put into their designs. Prior to that my CM video's looked like cartoons.

Tools4fools,

Don't forget to bring your last file of our game. I believe I should be pouring into your defenses so put on your chasity belt and get ready!

hahaha,

Patrick