Brigade Operation

I have been tasked by The_Capt to ask for some reinforcements for the Attrition v Maneuver slugfest (emphasis on slug). The attrition force has suffered a great deal of attrition at the higher command levels (mostly because our fearless commanders were leading from the front) and we need volunteers to take command of two of our battalions.

If you subscribe to the school of "Deutschland Uber Alles" then this is the perfect opportunity for you to strut your stuff. Ask not what your silicon soldiers can do for you. Ask what you can do for your your silicon soldiers!!

Yes, oddly enough I am representing the attrition force (I don't know what came over me at the time), but you don't have to think like an attritionist - that's The_Capt's job. smile.gif

I would happily join in on either side but until the verdammnt creditors stop picking over the broken remains of my ex-DSL provider I'm out of the loop...

I'll post my availability when (if!) I get home Internet access again...

See what happens when you decide that 56k modems are unnecessary and have no more slots on your motherboard?

The forces of Attrition appreciate your interest in our cause. I believe that our cause is a just one considering we are fighting the evil forces of Maneuver commanded by the legendary Fionn. I have e-mailed each of you the rules by which the operation is played. Let me know what you think.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

I have been tasked by The_Capt to ask for some reinforcements for the Attrition v Maneuver slugfest (emphasis on slug). The attrition force has suffered a great deal of attrition at the higher command levels (mostly because our fearless commanders were leading from the front) and we need volunteers to take command of two of our battalions.

If you subscribe to the school of "Deutschland Uber Alles" then this is the perfect opportunity for you to strut your stuff. Ask not what your silicon soldiers can do for you. Ask what you can do for your your silicon soldiers!!

Yes, oddly enough I am representing the attrition force (I don't know what came over me at the time), but you don't have to think like an attritionist - that's The_Capt's job. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't mind a stab at the silly manueverists.