To DeanCo

Congratulations DeanCo! Incredible news and married to! Your interface mods are nothing short of fabulous, as those who use them know. Now they definitely have been recognized for the quality that they are.

Well done!

Regards,

Abbott

Hello DeanCO...

Congrat !

The first time I saw your Interface mods ( specially the Metal and the clipboard )I said to myself that is was a real pity that you did not design the original CM interface and that Steve and Charles should not ask you but implore you to design the CM2 interface .Well , it's done .It seems almost natural to me.

Your fantastic interface design did not of course improve the excellent game's AI nor the great scenarios but greatly improve the visual pleasure ,the ease and the whole gaming pleasure experience .

Crockett

[ 04-21-2001: Message edited by: Crockett ]

Um, cheers, you guys. That's very nice of y'all. Thanks very much.

I'm just gonna say one more time that this is a two-way proposition. Without the encouragement and constructive feedback from y'all, everything could have turned out quite differently. Really, fan encouragement, and fan interest, means a lot to a modder. It means he's not in a vaccuum, that he's having an effect on the world. So really, it's a 2 way street.