PBEM with Gold Demo version?

AP,

First, you'll need an opponent with the Gold Demo. Start a thread over in the "Opponent Finder" section and I am sure somebody will turn up.

At that point, one of you starts a scenario (choosing multi-player/email) and then proceed normally from there. BTW, you'll be exchanging three files per turn.

I hope that helps.

If you need more specific help, feel free to email me (superted@combatmission.com).

Good luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

To AcePylut - if that's a gauntlet you've thrown at my feet, I accept the challenge. Do we need to make arrangements through our seconds, or can we just handle things directly? ;)

Ace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like he's already got the 'pool part down. ;)

Playing a game where neither side knows what the other side has is the preferred way to play. But since I doubt you will find anyone who hasn't played the demo scenarios you will have to make do. I also assume you have played them both. I would offer to play you but I know every inch of ground in those games. Must have played them hundreds of times and that is not an exaggeration. I guess the point of this is to get a buddy or someone you can turn on to the game and play them. The scenarios will still be reasonably new to both of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

...But since I doubt you will find anyone who hasn't played the demo scenarios you will have to make do...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe it or not, I NEVER played any of the demo scenarios. However, I no longer have the demo on my HD. If you are desperate for an opponent that hasn't seen the scenarios, give me a yell.

To "AcePilot" - sure, send me an email and we can get a game started.

I can do about 1 turn a day, except on weekends, where I can do 1 turn over the weekend.

I'm not that good, I've only played about 15 or so games - so i don't know all the tricks the elite players do.

I don't wish to play a "10 tigers vs 20 Shermans" CC3 style all tank battle. I prefer to play games that are infantry heavy. I don't feel that I'm good enough to play such gamey situations as King Tigers vs Pershings or something. I'd like to keep the battle as close to the common historical situation as possible.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AcePylut:

To "AcePilot" - sure, send me an email and we can get a game started.

I can do about 1 turn a day, except on weekends, where I can do 1 turn over the weekend.

I'm not that good, I've only played about 15 or so games - so i don't know all the tricks the elite players do.

I don't wish to play a "10 tigers vs 20 Shermans" CC3 style all tank battle. I prefer to play games that are infantry heavy. I don't feel that I'm good enough to play such gamey situations as King Tigers vs Pershings or something. I'd like to keep the battle as close to the common historical situation as possible.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm happy to get a game started with you. We'll see if you think you aren't that good after playing me. Unfortunately, I only have the demo version (full version on order, though!). If it's still possible for me to PBEM with you with only the demo version, please send me (acepilot88@yahoo.com) a file to get a game started. I'd send you one, but I can't figure out your email (despite my best bumbling attempts).

Ace