Seattle area CM peoples?

Alright, Im not in any of the nifty lil groups going on in this board, and I have only been playing CM for about 2 months, but I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GAME. If you are in the Sea-Tac area( Im in the Seattle part) and you wanna get together with some other fellow wargame geeks, lets do it! We can meet up at a bar or somthing( alcohol and war mix nicley thankyouverymuch)my friend is the night manager for Pike Pub and Brewery(which equals at least ONE pitcher of free beer), so if that works, anyone interested can maybe meet there. If intrested, Email me, or write back on this post. GO Ms!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>, dont bogart that thing, thas' right, passss it over to meee again. Then rollllll another one, jus like the other one, and pass it over to me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...well now my friend, loose a few more blatant dope references and you may just convince me...

No WAY!!!! I live on Beacon hill too!!!! Right behind Amazon.com on 14thAve!

Cool!!

I have also spent alot of time in Port Townsend, I lived on a sailboat, and made frequent trips there as a kid, and we built a steel sailboat in the shipyards there too. Very cool! If yall want to get together for a beer or whatev( Port Townsend is a ways w\out a car tho smile.gif ) Email or respond here.

How does Friday Oct 26th sound? If you folks in Everett are still down, we can find a halfway point or somthing, but otherwise, I suggest the Pike.

To the Tullys guy: Hotmail ate your E mail address, but Ill stop by or somthing, I work all around downtown, so I can stop in sometime :D

(In Olympia here)

Bars...I remember bars...they're where I used to have fun...I remember fun...that's what I used to have before I got buried...I mean married!

(sigh!)

Baby due in less than two months. The only way I'm ever going to get into a bar again is if they serve pablum. Maybe I'll catch up to you guys in about 18 years.

Zamo