I've tried to be patient, but...

BTS,

Okay, I've tried to be patient, but I'm starting to think that something has gone terribly wrong with my order.

First off, I pre-ordered well over a year ago. I fully expected to be the first on my block to be playing CM and habging my new poster over the computer. Well, I got the dreaded 'there's a problem with your credit card' message, and had to immediately re-order.

My second order went out June 12 (I think). As of yesterday, I'm still CM-less. Not even a poster to tide me over. And yet I see people in Europe, and probably even New Zealand, are playing away! Man, for all I know, even the Canadians are getting their orders.

How can I check up on my order? Is there any way to tell if its even been sent yet? I've pretty much given up on getting a poster (I'm sure that they're all long gone by now), but I really beginning to worry about the game.

Rex

Rex,

I'm with you...

pre-ordered way before the beta-demo...getting the poster...but no CM

Steve answered me to check my post office (which I did...no problems there) and now he is on a one-week vacation (and he deserves it!)

Maybe I get CM in a month or two or three...

Strange, but I feel a little bit tired and my enthusiasm slowly fades.

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred:

Rex,

I'm with you...

Strange, but I feel a little bit tired and my enthusiasm slowly fades.

Fred<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here Fred. (check my posts in the Canada? threads.) Charles responded to my email query (in about ten minutes I think... that was the fastest customer support I've EVER had!) Seems there was a huge muck up and my copy hasn't shipped yet. My enthusiasm has rather given way to "well, whenever it gets here I guess I'll play it."

I'm hoping that CM2 comes with the option to pay extra for FedEx or Purolator... I've never liked Postal services for anything of importance. (too many random elements... at least couriers track their packages.) A couple of years back I was writing reviews for an online e-zine... the editor would email me asking if I'd received the various disks... inevitably they'd arrive in a big bunch of 3 or 4 as opposed to when they were supposed to... a general pain in the ass to say the least.