Sky mod?

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Okay my very first attempt at a mod is touching up the original CM sky textures so they don't look so pixelated.

However I need to know is anyone interested in seeing improved textures? Or should I just forget about it?

These are some picks of what they roughly look like right now.

demo1.jpg

demo2.jpg

Sorry for the bad jpeg quality on the second pic if I get a chance I will post a screenshot with the original unmodified textures. wink.gif

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 11-16-2000).]

They look nice, I like the sky the way it is now but the first one looks really great I might switch. Regardless, Der Unbekannte Jäger, go ahead on it as lots of these Mod sluts online would jump on it right away. tongue.gif

Johnno

Vist my website:

Dogs of War, CMBO online players club http://persweb.direct.ca/johnnocm/

"I like a man who grins when he fights."

- Prime Minister Winston Churchill

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 11-16-2000).]

I'd like some different skies too, I still prefer the stock BTS versions so far. Also I would like to see some skies with more exaggerated colors, believe it or not. Bright orange sunsets, starry starry nights... that sort of thing. Not like a cartoon of course, but just 'slightly more electric than realistic'.

DeanCo--

Well thank you all for the feedback. To be truthful these have actually been done for about a month now but I just got around to matching up the sides so they appear correctly in CM without lines or big color differences. And all sky textures have been modified so you get stars at night.

I am just looking to see if a couple good gents are willing to test these out for a few days and give me some feedback and try to find any problems with them. If your are interested goto http://www.thepentagon.com/krytos

and click on contact me.

Thanks in advance.

ps the above address may not be available for a few hours. wink.gif

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 11-16-2000).]