The King is Dead

May he never rise again. I have killed Elvis and his horrid little nazi boys in a Chance Encounter. It was ugly and bloody and things could have gone very badly for me, except MINE IS THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT. I am the ULTIMATE CHAMPION. VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY. He has not yet tendered his terms, but he is among the doomed. he is like a pig in the wilderness. Elvis is dead, the wicked king is no more. Peng rulz.

Now, any one feel like kicking my bold ass?

Peng out

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll leave your bold ass aside for the moment and get to the point. The King is well and truly flogged as I too am lulling him into a false sense of security at the leading edge of Reiberg. He will be crushed fully.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 02-27-2000).]

Elvis,

As much as I enjoy Herr Peng's usual noise, I believe you picked up an idea or two from me. Please feel free to kick his, how did you put it, pansy ass.

Oh, Herr Peng, It might be a bit like slumming, but if you feel the need for an ass kicking, send me the set up.

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 02-27-2000).]

Berli, you saucy, naughty little girl. I thought you'd never ask. But not tonight. I have a headache. Well yes tonight, but only after work and all that. It is 3 am here and i need to get to bed and get up and go to work and come home and do stuff with the fam and all that but i will be more than happy to have my sorry ass kicked by such an illustrious fighter as yourself. I am in awe of your fierce nature and tremble at your battle roar. jiggies but my nipples get hard at the thought of your big hands beating me. and your powerful mind twisitng my every tactical (testicle) thought to mush. i swoon. CE seems like the only game to play these days. look for one around 10pm eastern time today. roger that?

Peng ready to kill and be killed

[ 05-10-2001: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

CE seems like the only game to play these days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go check out Lucas Arts' Force Commander, at http://www.lucasarts.com/products/forcecommander/ .

It's starting to shape up into a decent looking game. Looks a bit like CM but real time and not turn based, but the graphic engine looks fairly good, with a bit of RPG to it.

------------------

"Cry Woe...Destruction...Ruin and Decay. The worst is Death...and Death will have His day."--Gen. Chang

Guest Captain Foobar

I am always afraid of Lucas Arts games....they are seldom "honest" in their presentation of game control.

Like a shooting gallery with fancy eye candy....

"looks" cool though. biggrin.gif

Goanna, as you are now being called again, you are lulling me into nothing. Berli...the best game I have played in a long time but I am afraid you are soon to be dead....Which brings us to Peng.

You miserable little three time in a row losing sorry ass bitch. You may get me in this game we are playing now, you may have caught me at a moment when I am not very articulate, you may have had your way with me that night in Atlantic City....oops...I didn't mean to say that...damn I think I should just stop here and take a deep breath..grab my tequila again....there that is better...now some Wild Turkey 101....much better...OK I'm ready for battle now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>look for one around 10pm eastern time today. roger that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is well past 10pm, and still no file. I can only assume that you are forced into inactivity from fear. Please indicate which side you wish to lead into defeat, and I will gladly setup the game smile.gif

It's not often I get to see all three of my favourite bitches all in one place (Berli, Peng, Elvis). This is just like being back in the joint.

Let's see, Berli's on the run in RB after only just removing the schreck and faust anal probes from himself. Off to stock up on KY I assume.

Peng has still got his thumb up his ass in CE while the clock ticks away, and Elvis might (and I mean might) just have enough live guys to drag the dead ones up to the first line of buildings in RB.

All three of you chicks should just take your guttings in stride and choke the last life out of yourselves on your dangling entrails.

40,000 people die every day. Why can't you all be one of them.

PS: I left Major Tom off the top bitches list because he doesn't even rate a rant.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 02-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 02-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Colin,

Feel free to join in. The only membership requirement is slap Goanna into ignominious defeat (a task most easy to accomplish I assure you).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I did it, anybody can. Quite frankly, Goanna played like his wife. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

PS: I left Major Tom off the top bitches list because he doesn't even rate a rant.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why's that? Is that because I am mopping the floors with your troops, er, soon to be POW's, for the umpteenth time? At least you are able to beat MrPeng, Berlichtingen, and Elvis fairly easily. That should give you some comfort at night when you cry yourself to sleep after seeing your troops in Last Defense get another thorough pummeling!

Tom to my knowledge Goanna has never beaten anybody. And certainly not me. If anyone is interested about his style of play I would have to describe it as a cross between Winona Ryder and Rosie O'Donnell (not bad looking but untimatly a weak little pumpkinheaded waste of space).

I wish I had done an AAR with my game against Berli. It has been the closest game I have played and also a game that forced me to think on my toes and make fast adjustments off of my orignal plan. He is truely a worthy opponant. But alas he (as he now knows himself)is listening a death rattle that is nearly deafening.

I have to say the Australian Criminal has his moments. He managed to wipe out an entire platoon of Veteran SS Panzergrenadiers with one well placed US squad while suffering no casualties, but then he transmogrofied back into that annoying little talkshow host. I smashed his Hellcats with no losses and am bombarding the little punk into oblivion with my tanks and 105mm Arty.

This is ground control. Uh, Tom that's "CE is the only game to play." Not CM, although it is the only game to play, CE is the only Scenario to play in this wretched vermin filled world of CM because it is the only one (IN MY NOT AT ALL HUMBLE OPINION) that holds any sort of surprises any more since we have all played until blood seeps out of our eyes. Now, if you get off on that silly space crap that is your funeral. I have no interest in prissing around in some goofy TIE fighter for some frigging wizzened old emperor. OH JESUS there goes elvis again with his incessant Instant Messanging.

Peng out

this just in.

Elvis unconditionally surrendered (as he should have two days ago)

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 02-29-2000).]

Them's fightin werds Tommy me boy. Why, I oughta...you better...by gawd I'm gunna...GODDAMMIT SEND ME A SET UP! ANY GAME, ANY SIDE. I AM GOING TO STOMP YOU INTO WORM SNOT!!!!

Kisses

Peng

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Hey, uh, Peng, if you are too tired of playing and losing @ CE, we could just start off another game in any one of the plethora of two scenario's left? I know that they are predictable, but, from what I understand, so is your playing style, so, it shouldn't really matter too much, eh?

Tommyboy

it is true yes that i am a retard, i have made no bones about that. however, i am relatively certain that you have the turn. I hadda go to my mommie's house for the weekend, so haven't beena round to play with alla you boys, but golly i am so sure that i sent you the game around 11:30 pm est march 2nd that if i am wrong i will be somewhat surprised. not very surprised, mind you, because, as i said, i am a retard, but certainly somewhat surprised.

CHECK YOUR GODDAM MAIL YA PANSY! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GODDAM GAME WRITE ME AND TELL ME AND I'LL SEND THE GODDAM THING AGAIN. goddammmit.

I'll have you know that i have only lost a couple of times at each game. I am acutally at about 50% vs human opponents. of course that is against idiots like elvis, little boys like colin and a big fat sissygirls like SS_CandyAss who run and hide when the going gets tough. The lizard man JoGoanna and i are still killing each other with rivers of blood on both sides, and little girly berli and I seem to have destroyed just about everything in sight in the space of two or three turns (Totally WILD PLAY, BERLI!!! kill kill kill). So, Tommy me boy, shut your filthy pie-hole and send the game. OK? ok

Big, wet, sloppy kisses,

Peng

[ 05-10-2001: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

Well Penghead, it would have helped if you would have sent me that PBEM game in REALITY instead of in your TINY MIND.

I have received THREE e-mails from you and only ONE of them had a PBEM turn in them. You really like to talk a lot MrTalker. How about putting some actual GAME behind your big words.

Pingless a tiny mind?? wow lets not go to far and give the little twerp any credit. To say he had any mind at all would be a gross exageration of scientific fact. Pingless is less capable than a dying slide sample. He is constantly ranting with less intelligent banter than Charles VI on a good day. Again he babbles on about not having the turn and its all his opponents fault!! Its' extremely more evident by the day that he is illiterate, both traditionally and in computer terms. Consequently making his posts by his live in houseboy/secretary/plaything. So Peng quit blaming others for you short comings on the battlefield, and everywhere else you don't measure up - hire yourself a new houseboy one that can do more than look good in a french maid outfit, and by all means quit raving on like a sissy straight out of the asylum.

AND SEND ME MY DAMN TURN you gutless piece of pigvomit

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out